Standard

Skink Skirmishers 10
brave

Skink Skirmishers 10
Brave
Javelin/Shield

Chamelion Skinks 8
Stalker

it is 2000 on the nose. Give me some help if you can. I have never played Lizardmen before!

Thanks

Percival
04-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Please give us you feedback on your recent experiences, or complete a Poll for us. This all helps us with improvements and future activities

joescalise
04-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Please give us you feedback on your recent experiences, or complete a Poll for us. This all helps us with improvements and future activities

what?

jaysar87
04-26-2010, 10:53 PM
You've got a good solid block of troops in there and some good magic supprot too. I think if you drop the scar vet and look into some special/rare choices it will help out a lot. If you play against people with a couple of war machines or big blocks of troops, terradon riders are great. salamanders and razordons are also good for watching the flanks of your sarus blocks. i think sarus are one of the best core warriors in the game so you'll want to get them into grips with the enemy. if your looking for more hitting power try out some temple guard too!

Ulf
05-15-2010, 06:26 AM
Nice list, I only have some minor suggestions:

- One of your Skink Priests should have a Diadem of Power, over the course of a game I find it more useful than a single Dispel Scroll.

- I would drop the Chameleon Skinks, because I find the regular Skink Skirmishers to be more cost-efficient. Also consider a small unit of Terradons for the occasional marchblocking or to attack Siege Weapons while the rest of your army closes in.

- Consider a two-handed weapon for your scar veteran. It's cheap, does not count against the magic items limit, and does more damage than the can opener of Chotec. Instead of a shield you can use the Hide of the Cold Ones, it boosts your armor and your toughness and causes fear - stupidity is a bit risky, but being cold blooded at LD 8 means you'll pass the test most of the time.

Torcano
06-16-2010, 09:10 AM

I've seen a few other posts by this guy, and all of them are inane nonsense that is seemingly related to another post entirely. I'm not sure what to think of this...very troubling.

B-rock
07-12-2010, 01:13 AM
i am sorry i am not a fan of the carnasou. the way cannons can hit both is just to much for that guy and most monster mounted guys

Beta_Ray_Bill
07-13-2010, 05:33 PM
- I would drop the Chameleon Skinks, because I find the regular Skink Skirmishers to be more cost-efficient. Also consider a small unit of Terradons for the occasional marchblocking or to attack Siege Weapons while the rest of your army closes in.

Terradons can't march block anymore, they can however work well as harassers, unless they get shot
to pieces...

B-rock
07-29-2010, 03:42 PM
i use stegs for flank protection and flank charging support. stick them on the edge of your battleline.
i have played empire and dwarfs and my stegadons do fine really.