1850pts

List 2.

Libby, Jump Pack

3 x10 Assault Marines, 2 Meltas, Fist, Inferno Pistol

3 Sangunary Priests, Jump packs, Power Weapons

3 Predators, AC, Laz Cannon Sponsons

3 x2 Assault Bikes, Multi Meltas
1850pts

The advantages of 2 Baals vs 6 Attack Bikes.
Baals, can out flank, can scout, are Better anti infantry, are AV 13.

The advantages of 6 attack bikes vs 2 Baals.
Can move 12' and shoot all guns, benifit from FNP and Furious charge from the priests, Can join assaults, Marginally better Anti tank.

Please let me know what you think.

The Mystic
04-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Second list is really lacking in anti-infantry compared to the first. What good would all them meltas do you against a horde?

The first list is fairly adequate for anti-tank as is with 6 las and 8 melta plus the auto-cannons are'nt to bad for light vehicles either.

Now assuming you went with the first list, I think I would drop the infernus pistols as with 2 melta's already in each squad I dont't think you would have much trouble popping a tank. Also, I think I would drop a AC/LAS Pred for a Furioso with Blood talons and heavy flamer. With the poinst saved from the infernus pistols you can put it in a Drop pod for some first turn fun. That still leaves you 10pts which I would probably use to give the Lib a hand flamer.

Just some suggestions.:)

Tynskel
04-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Your first list has enough Assault Squads n' Predators in it, you could probably drop an assault squad and a Sanguinary priest to take a Vanguard Squad, Honor Guard, or Sanguinary Guard squad.

I like Baals-- 2 are awesome.

3 Predator Destructors with Lascannon Sponsons! Sweeeeet! I used them the other day- they rock!