PDA

View Full Version : Epic Wishlisting (neither news nor rumour)

Asymmetrical Xeno
01-05-2016, 05:09 AM
Sorry. Not sorry.

I am hoping if they bring back Epic they will set it in a different time period to 40k. 40k in itself is basicly epic-28mm these days anyway, especially with apoc and stuff so I don't really see much point in that.

I shamelessly want the War in heaven. Eldar/Hrud/Krork and the Old Ones as an alliance force against the Necrons/Necrontyr and of course throw in the Enslaver plagues too so I have my dose of tentacled lovecraft warfare. A nice big £95 with tons of hundreds of plastic infantry and some nice big titans thrown in. Make it so the infantry kits can be sold seperately and then support the game via resin titans and such. An increase in scale would be nice too, old epic was not much different from current-day 40k games in the 2000pt size so how about actually having litterally hundreds of infantry on the table too.

What do you want to see from a new edition of Epic? HH? Titanicus? Armageddon? The return of Epic 40k? Ok, I was kidding on that last one.

Cutter
01-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Sorry. Not sorry.

I am hoping if they bring back Epic they will set it in a different time period to 40k. 40k in itself is basicly epic-28mm these days anyway, especially with apoc and stuff so I don't really see much point in that.

I shamelessly want the War in heaven. Eldar/Hrud/Krork and the Old Ones as an alliance force against the Necrons/Necrontyr and of course throw in the Enslaver plagues too so I have my dose of tentacled lovecraft warfare. A nice big £95 with tons of hundreds of plastic infantry and some nice big titans thrown in. Make it so the infantry kits can be sold seperately and then support the game via resin titans and such. An increase in scale would be nice too, old epic was not much different from current-day 40k games in the 2000pt size so how about actually having litterally hundreds of infantry on the table too.

What do you want to see from a new edition of Epic? HH? Titanicus? Armageddon? The return of Epic 40k? Ok, I was kidding on that last one.

Something with a novel spin would be nice. I own most of the previous incarnations in this scale, and Adeptus Titanicus is still my favourite. But I don't feel the need to buy it again. Races previously unseen in the scale would be welcome.