PDA

View Full Version : question about battle_forged heroes

kire
08-06-2009, 12:05 PM
if i have cato sicarius in my army and i use battle_forged heroes to give a squad tank hunter and combat squad it do both squads have tank hunter and if not how would it work if they were in a drop pod

what if i gave a squad infiltrate and combat squad them could i have half infiltrate and half outflank

VinceBlack
08-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Based on the book I would say yes. Combat teams are the same team, only difference is that they are worth 2KP in kill point missions. As far as doing the infultrators and having 1/2 come in outflanking that too is possible the other half would need to be in reserve as well and would just come in off table edge as normal. I may be wrong so dont flame me on this.

Dingareth
08-06-2009, 12:52 PM
This goes back to whether or not you consider yourself able to "deploy' a squad in reserves. A lot of places play that whenever the squad hits the table, they are deployed so it would be iffy to say that one can Outflank while the other Infiltrates. The decision is made when you deploy them, not before hand so...

I'd personally let you, but this is a different issue than say a Dedicated Transport and it's unit.