PDA

View Full Version : Youngster is outraged! - 100 points Imperials

0rph3u5
02-18-2016, 03:25 AM
So after the Jumpmaster preview I was thinking "let's get back to basics" ... and here is the result:

"Youngster" (15)
Rage (1)

"Epsilon Leader" (19)
Comm Relay (3)

Black Squadron Pilot (14)
Wired (1)

Wired (1)

Wired (1)

Wired (1)

Total: 98

View in Yet Another Squad Builder (https://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v4!s!152:175:-1:-1:;180:153:-1:-1:;12:150:-1:-1:;12:150:-1:-1:;12:150:-1:-1:;12:150:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed%20Squadron)

I don't expect high performance marks from this list to be honest, but I a little "look at all tokens I am dealing in one turn"-fun might just be in this.

Achilles Heel of this list is of course that to be at peek efficiency everyone has to stay grouped up (overwise the "Rage -> Stress Removal -> Green Maneuver -> Rage Again" chain doesn't work) making them vurnable to bombs and Assault Missiles.

What do you think?

Mikhail233
02-20-2016, 08:14 AM
Pretty cool looking list
I've personally never run a list with just Tie Fighters (I like the pointier TIEs)
But it looks nice, only thing I wonder about is you've given all the black squadron wired but doesn't rage mean they reroll up to 3 attack dice anyway? which is the max they can get due to being attack 2 and you can't reroll a reroll, I suppose it helps on the defense but you already get a focus from rage and focus is what you reroll with wired
Maybe crack shot might be an idea?

0rph3u5
02-21-2016, 08:07 AM
Pretty cool looking list
only thing I wonder about is you've given all the black squadron wired but doesn't rage mean they reroll up to 3 attack dice anyway? which is the max they can get due to being attack 2 and you can't reroll a reroll, I suppose it helps on the defense but you already get a focus from rage and focus is what you reroll with wired

Wired is for the moments when you can't pull optimal moves and is to minimize the penatly for from carrying stress from one turn into another, e.g. when after having used Rage, you can stay in formation with Epsilon Leader

The List is also a very fun as it turns out when put to the table ... You have to do some formation movements so Youngster is always covered (but dont expect him to last forever, not even Howlrunner gets that kind of "screw it, I have to take him this turn"-attacks directed at her)