PDA

View Full Version : Tyranid Rumours

synack
04-19-2010, 08:24 AM
You know what rumour I would love to hear about?

When the Tyranid FAQ is being released? How about people with inside connections get on this story?

DarkLink
04-19-2010, 08:46 AM
There probably isn't a story. Sometimes it can take like, a year or two for GW to get around to releasing an FAQ. They're pretty slow about it, usually.

One day, you'll log on to BoLS and see a post saying "Tyranids FAQ updated". Until then, there's nothing to do but wait. It's not like FAQ's are big, anticipated releases on GW's part. They just randomly post them whenever they feel like it.

Lord Azaghul
04-19-2010, 09:14 AM
I have noticed a small pattern of late on the gw site. They have been releasing updated Faq's in the tale end on the month. Like around the mid to late 20ish-ths's!

That being said: the faq's have also been random in content of late too. So who knows on the 'Nid thing.

HsojVvad
04-19-2010, 12:55 PM
When was the Deamon codex released? About 2 years ago I think. They just got their FAQ in March. SW only needed to wait 3 months, so who knows when the Tyranid FAQ came out.

Becarful for what you wish for. I read lots of complaints about FAQs being released and it answered none of the Real Frequently Asked Questions. GW just put stuff in that nobody really asked for. Some of the stuff they put out in the faq and not one person asked the question on any interent forum so you have to wunder where GW gets their most frequently asked questions.

AbusePuppy
04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
One day, you'll log on to BoLS and see a post saying "Tyranids FAQ updated".

And on that day you will discover that GW has clarified that Old One Eye does, in fact, strike at initiative 1 and that Scything Talons don't allow you to reroll 2s, even though they're the same as two 1s.