PDA

View Full Version : How often do you play apocalypse/planetstrike?

foostoofoo
08-07-2009, 08:55 AM
So my question is simple, how often do you play apocalypse/planetstrike? All the time? Whenever your challenged? Never? And why?

I'll start off, I will happily accept a challenge from people who challenge me to either, but I wont just play them there and then, we will set a date to play so we can both be prepared, if its a small game, usually the week after is when we would play (if they can). For example me and a friend decided to play a 7000 point apocalypse game, so we scheduled for the october holidays when we could play on gamers night so we could play from 10am until 10pm,giving us plenty of time to play and also giving us 2 months to prepare, plenty of time to finish off our forces.

So have at it guys.

Herald of Nurgle
08-07-2009, 09:15 AM
I actually play Planetstrike quite often these days - usually just to test the effectiveness of some of my missions i'm mocking up for a 40k campaign.

Apocalypse less so - i've got a perfectly good army, but unfortunately I get headaches and muscle spasms when people talk too much =P

Gotthammer
08-07-2009, 11:03 AM
I play Apoc farily frequently, but having a brace of Titans and half a dozen Land Raiders probably contributes to that ;)

I've only played one game of Planet Strike, but that's more due to time than not wanting to play more. And it was ApocStrike too.

Lucky Moniker
08-07-2009, 01:52 PM
i play both fairly often, probably about as much together as i play regular games.
but i happen to be one of the few who has a little brother i still live with and we play whenever we are bored, so we get a lot of games in.
we also have a large table we built that we can play any size game on really