PDA

View Full Version : Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Knights in Combat Armour

legiocustodes
03-17-2016, 12:14 PM
After a few months of focusing on other things I have now returned to expanding my collection of Fallout themed miniatures. This time I am augmenting my Brotherhood of Steel force with a selection of Knights clad in combat armour.

As I have been playing a lot of Fallout 4 recently I decided to base these models on the Steel Knights found in that game and so gave the troops orange uniforms with slightly rusted suits of combat armour mounted over the top.

Originally I wasn't sure about this new colour scheme that Bethesda had applied to my favourite faction within the setting.... but it has subsequently grown on me and I have found that it does actually translate rather well to miniature paint schemes.

The models that I chose to represent these troops are the 'White Ops' range from Hasslefree Miniatures, and I have to say that they fit the role perfectly... it is almost like they were sculpted with this project in mind!

I am very happy with how these Steel Knights turned out and I am looking forward to getting them on the table top alongside their bigger brothers in power armour. I have already started my next project, which is a squad of NCR Rangers in patrol armour!

There are a load more photos and a slightly longer post on my blog at: http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/fallout-4-brotherhood-of-steel-knights.html

Kirsten
03-17-2016, 01:51 PM
they look good

legiocustodes
03-17-2016, 03:18 PM
Cheers Kirsten