PDA

View Full Version : Sisters Ard Girlz list

kellyj
04-30-2010, 12:05 AM
Ard Boyz is in 2 weeks. I've been tweeking 2 lists. 1st is a Radical DH with Space Marine Allies. The one I think I'll use is my SoBs/Rad DH/I-Guard. I'm going with Daemonhosts because they are so unusual most players wont have any idea how to deal with them...so they'll get paranoid and waste 3 turns shooting them up...letting the ladies get into kill range. The Inq Lord with mystics is because I'm betting on tons of Blood Angel or other Deep striking Space Marine spam.
Comments welcome:
HQ: Cannoness; Book, Cloak, Brazier, Blessed Weapon, Jump Pack
HQ: Inq Lord; Hood, Boter, CCW; mystics x3, Gun servitors (HB)x3, Land Raider transport.
Elite: Daemonhost; hosts x3
Elite: Celestian Squad; bolters x3, meltagun x2, Immolator
Elite: Celestian Squad; bolters x3, Flamer, Heavy Flamer, Immolator
Troop: Sister Squad; bolter x7, Flamer, Hvy Flamer, Vet Sgt with Brazier, Rhino
Troop: Sister Squad; bolter x7, Flamer, Hvy Flamer, Vet Sgt with Brazier, Rhino
Troop: I-Guard Platoon:
Platoon Command Squad with LasCannon team.
Squad 1 Plasmagun, Commissar
Squad 2 Meltagun, Chimera
Squad 3 Meltagun, Chimera
2x Heavy Weapons Squad, 6 Autocannons (2x3)
3x Exorcist
2499 points
All the vehicles are kitted with armor and smoke. My glaring weakness is only 6 Faith Points...which I expect the Canoness to use up going Invulnerable and bumping up S&I as needed.

My thoughts are the Inq-Lord castles up with the I-Guard and the Land Raider acts as a gun platform.This gives he Inq/mystics plenty of choices in dealing with deep strikers/daemons/pods/etc. If required an I-G squad can embark as an objective grabber. Between the hosts and the LR the Exorcist should be left alone to do what they do best. The Autocannons excel at popping transports, Daemon princes (the dual lash spam), Crisis suits, and Avatars. Girls to run in and pop heavier vehicles, flame troops, and contest objectives as required. The I-G to actually hold objectives.
I expect 1 game to go Kill Points...So the Guard combine as a 30 man Stubborn blob in cover as a donut with the expensive (KP wise) Inq-Lord in the center.

Commissar Lewis
04-30-2010, 12:33 AM
Looks solid, but then again I haven't played Sisters in ages. I started off as a WH/ allied Guard player, but switched to Guard a while later. Occasionally I still break out my Sisters, but not recently.

I'd look to Melissia for Sister tactics. But yeah, Guard, have em shoot the hell outta stuff at range.