PDA

View Full Version : Legless' Expert Shot

Erasmus of Baal
04-30-2010, 07:08 PM
(Locally, we call Legolas "Legless" frequently because players typically just get him into position and have him stand still.)

This, actually, applies also to Drar and Haldir and anyone else with a multiple shot rule, but Legolas most notably. What about Volley Fire? Do they just count as one shot? Their special number? Can Legolas do an Expert Shot-guaranteed hit in Volley fire?

Tirion
10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
(Locally, we call Legolas "Legless" frequently because players typically just get him into position and have him stand still.)

This, actually, applies also to Drar and Haldir and anyone else with a multiple shot rule, but Legolas most notably. What about Volley Fire? Do they just count as one shot? Their special number? Can Legolas do an Expert Shot-guaranteed hit in Volley fire?

THis is a really good question! I don't have hte book in fron tof me but i would say that he only counts as having one shot and that it isn't an auto hit. So in essence he loses his expert shot when vollying

Jobu
11-30-2011, 11:47 AM
According to most GT organizers any multiple shot hero only gives 1 shot to a volley. In the description of volley in the rule book I believe it does say a single shot.