PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar Tactics

Lord Inquisitor
08-07-2009, 06:42 PM
As I am starting a Dark Eldar army, have ordered the codex from my store and won 10 Warriors and a Raider on ebay. I'm looking at starting out with a 750 point army, for the tournaments we have at my store every month. From not knowing any point values I'm roughly guessing on having 1 Archon, 5 or so Incubi, more or less than 30 Warriors, 1 Ravager, and a Raider for every infantry squad. So what kind of tactics are good for this army? Got any good tips for playing with Dark Eldar? What kind of wargear should I give my guys? For anyone with a codex it would be appreciated if someone could get a rough points estimate for my army so I don't go buying to much. As I won't get my codex until next Friday.:(

helvexis
08-08-2009, 02:43 AM
i dont think youll get that much stuff in 750 incubi and archons are expencive.

my 750 list is a wych cult with a dracite i think been a while, one squad of 10 and one squad of 9 wyches both with raiders, succubis and the one without the dracite has a goblet of spite they might have nades i cant remember, 2 ravagers one with 3 lances and one with 3 disintegrators ... its been a while since i looked at codex and my lists but i think thats about

warriors are 8 points each, blasters are 5 pts, shredders?, dark lances and splinter cannons are 10 pts, 55 pts for a raider, 5 pts for a horrorfex i suggest at least 2 of these, 15pts?? for a nightshield, incubi are 25 pts each archon is 60-70 pts without any wargear gear you will need is drugs20-25pts, shadow field25pts, punisher/agoniser20pts?, splinter pistol if agoniser which is 1pt and tormentor helm if punisher which is 5pts
ravager is 105pts i think with three dark lances and cant remember costs to put disintegrators on it which you will want to do with only one ravager.

Lord Inquisitor
08-08-2009, 07:50 AM
I did a rough calculation of my army and came up with fitting in everything including 2 or 3 Incubi.

BuFFo
08-09-2009, 09:49 AM
You know you could have just posted this in the ONLY other tactica thread on this forum, which happens to be for Dark Eldar.... :confused: