PDA

View Full Version : First Order of Seer Council Jetbike Conversion Kits for sale from Chapterhousestudios

chapterhousestudios
05-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I will be recieiving the first 20 of each (yes only 20...) of the 2 kits in this tuesday. I have 2 molds in production for each kit - warlock and farseer kit. We will get more shipments every week.

Please note we are using Bluetac in the pictures to hold the models together, they look a little wierd that way. You get the idea though.

I made a point not to sell these until they have shipped.

On the other note, I will be recieving 200 Jetpacks as well as plenty of boneswords to ship as well.

Heres the link for the Jetbikes Conversion Kits.
Eldar Seer Council Jetbike Conversion Kit Page (http://chapterhousestudios.com/webshop/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.browse&category_id=36)

Nick

www.Chapterhousestudios.com

CouchViking
05-01-2010, 10:54 AM
gotta admitt i like the look of these kits. any chance of some more eldar conversin kits on the way in the future?

chapterhousestudios
05-01-2010, 11:16 AM
I have a female farseer on my desk I am sending in for molding next week. This will be a pewter kit. She comes with 2 different weapons and 2 different psyker power arms as well.

Check her out.

CouchViking
05-01-2010, 11:53 AM
That sounds awesome, consider atleast one bought. Need a new farseer for my exodite army currently being built.

addamsfamily36
05-01-2010, 03:51 PM
hey, im contemplating buying one of the Warlock/farseer conversion kits, but i am curious, can you use these pieces like at a local GW store, or would it be a breach of their like legal copyrights etc?

Silver Drakes Legion
05-01-2010, 04:03 PM
It's not because the majority of the model is GW (the jetbike). But that rule only really applies at tournaments friendly games they aren't going to say a word.

With the female farseer just make sure it's standing on a dead marine to be tourney legal.

chapterhousestudios
05-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah, you can play with these at a GW store as it does use mostly the GW Jetbike model. I have never ran into a tournament (except Ard Boyz) that would stop you from using the Farseer model - female. GW does not run any grand tournaments anymore in any case.

addamsfamily36
05-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Ok cheers:)

dakota
05-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Another beautiful addition - keep it up guys

any chance of some IG guard leg/trenchcoat combos in various poses? The other "needed" coversion piece would be a back section for a carnifex that would allow it to be used as a tervigon

eldargal
05-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Want! My farseer needs a sister that I don't have to spend many hours and tantrums making greenstuff breasts.

I have a female farseer on my desk I am sending in for molding next week. This will be a pewter kit. She comes with 2 different weapons and 2 different psyker power arms as well.

Check her out.

lordbubonicus
05-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Nice jetbike conversion kits. I like the look of those, although the fins that are attached to the canopy in the Warlock's picture look out of place. Do they fit onto the engine sections as well, in place of the stabilising fins?

As for the female Farseer, she looks good. Apart from the helmet vanes. To me they look overly large, and make me think, somewhat unfortunately, of rabbit ears. I think that there are two problems with them. 1. They're too big. 2. They're too plain. If you look at the other Farseer and Warlock models, those with head vanes tend to have bumps, gems, or ridges on them. Adding a few details might help alleviate the size problem as well.

This is just nitpicking though, overall it looks really good. I like the choice of parts as well.