PDA

View Full Version : So, Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite

Mike X
08-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Just giving you guys a heads up next time you feel like doing the midnight Google search...

Dosadi
08-07-2009, 09:33 PM
She must tuck really well because every photo I see of her, she's in a leotard.

Dosadi

Mike X
08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Lady Gaga recently came out the closet and confirmed she is a hermaphrodite. She has allegedly said this about the subject:

"It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."

Khestra the Unbeheld
08-08-2009, 09:08 AM
So she's a trap. Wasn't that hot anyway. Nothing of value lost.

The Girl
08-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Don't care what she's got under there, b*tch needs to wear pants.

Grabnutz
08-09-2009, 02:09 AM
What has gender got to do with talent anyhow?

There again what has Lady Gaga got to do with talent?

Grabnutz,
Too old to rock'n'roll, to young to die...

CrusherJoe
08-09-2009, 03:06 AM
I know I'm outta touch...but who the f*ck is "Lady Gaga"?

Khestra the Unbeheld
08-09-2009, 07:44 AM
I know I'm outta touch...but who the f*ck is "Lady Gaga"?

I know Mr. Tech Support computer guy from Hell didn't just ask us, the denizens of a bulletin board, for Google-level information. ;)

A HUGE BLUNT
08-09-2009, 04:06 PM
So she's a trap. Wasn't that hot anyway. Nothing of value lost.

not really she has a poon you can pound you just have to make sure to give her a reach around too