-- Chimera w/Pintle Heavy Stubber
Veteran Grenadiers Squad w/3x Meltaguns
-- Veteran Grenadiers Sergeant
-- Chimera w/Pintle Heavy Stubber

Heavy Support
-- Leman Russ Battle Tank w/Sponson Heavy Bolters

Enjoy etc. Potentially very weak list because of the easily destroyed troops choices. But also a good amount of firepower.

Tynskel
05-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Could be weak, but they are mounted in the Chimeras! They'll have at least a few rounds before being ripped open--- just hang 'em back and have the leman russes in front. Those guys are scary! 3 in a 1000 points!

This is my usual 1000 point BA force (I do swap it up, but I usually have these guys ready to go); I think I would have a hard time against your list.

HQ 100
100 Codicer Leximarti
Librarian, Might of Heros, Shield of Sanguinius

TROOPS 280
140 Assault Squad Luna
5 Marines, Powerfist
Dedicated Transport: 'Soul Grinder' Rhino
140 Assault Squad Samson
5 Marines, Power Weapon, Flamer
Dedicated Transport: 'Voice of the Emperor', Razorback

ELITES 185
50 Sanguinary Priest
Shaharrim
135 Callistar, The Pure
Furioso, Hv Flamer, Blood Talons

Hv SUPPORT 290
155 'Empathy of the Emperor'
Vindicator, Siege Shield
135 'Absolute Vengeance'
Predator Destructor, Lascannon Sponsons

FAST ATTACK 145
145 'Force of Hatred'
Baal Predator, Hv Bolter Sponsons

Paul
05-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Primaris Psyker 70
2x Veterans 140
2x Chimera 110

4x LRBT w/ Sponson Heavy Bolters 680

Melissia
05-03-2010, 03:33 PM
This is my usual 1000 point BA forceNot to be unnecessarily flippant and rude (too late), but I stopped giving a damn and skipped your post at this point. There's a few reasons I do not read any of the Space Marine lists in this forum.

I don't care is the biggest one.

zealotic
05-04-2010, 05:13 PM
good job being nice, really nice

*shakes head and walks away*

Melissia
05-04-2010, 05:19 PM
"Nice" is boring. "Nice" gets you walked on. "Nice" is dishonest.

I prefer honesty to "nice", but I did try and put a little bit of humor with it-- I suppose you didn't notice though.

bonedale
05-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Not to be unnecessarily flippant and rude (too late), but I stopped giving a damn and skipped your post at this point. There's a few reasons I do not read any of the Space Marine lists in this forum.

I don't care is the biggest one.

Would you have been interested if it was a 1000pt DE list, or yet another female space marine, or how about Tau? All those armies are a joke, literally, I think the staff at GW had a bet to see which crap dex would sell more. The ugliest model dex vs the girls are cool dex, vs the you will never, ever win sorry dex.

But on point, I think people forget about av14 in IG these days. But without plasma cannons, it just bores me.

Melissia
05-05-2010, 08:37 AM
No, no, and no. Because this thread isn't about those armies. If you want to post an army list, make your own thread. If you want to rant and be a self-righteous douchebag and insult DE, SM, and Tau players then go ahead, but don't do it in MY army list thread.

Tynskel
05-05-2010, 01:44 PM
okay- nobody needs to chide her response. The comment was directed towards me; I am a big boy (so I think), and I can handle a little 'frankness'.

Sure thing, I will not post SM (or other lists) in your thread. I'll post suggestions and modifications of the list you have and not post enemy lists.

Except, I really don't have any comments, other than I thought your list would squish my 'pickup' space marine list that I like to field in a jiffy at 1000 points. The list is solid- easy to play with (hiding chimeras behind the Leman russ, then zipping up to unload the meltas).

Yes a little shy on the troops, but the only way to fix that would be to take a platoon on foot:
Ditch one Veteran Squad (+195) and the Hv Stubber (+10)

Replace with:

205 Platoon
Command Squad
Powerfist, Flamer, Laspistols (x3), Platoon Standard, Vox Caster
Infantry Squad
Grenade Launcher, Missile Launcher, Vox Caster
Infantry Squad
Flamer, Vox Caster