View Full Version : GW Releases this week

Brakkart
05-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Taken off War of Sigmar.

Complete Week's release:
New bases:
Sector Imperialis: 32mm Round Bases (60) 26€
Sector Imperialis: Large Base Detail Kit 26€
Sector Imperialis: 25mm and 40mm Round Bases (40+20 ) 26€ (Including 32 skulls for basing)
Sector Imperialis: 60mm Round Bases and 75mm&90mm Oval Bases 26€

New paints:
Citadel Layer: Fulgurite Copper 4.50€
Citadel Layer: Skullcrusher Brass 4.50€
Citadel Layer: Stormhost Silver 4.50€
Citadel Shade: Agrax Earthshade Gloss (24ml) 6€
Citadel Shade: Nuln Oil Gloss (24ml) 6€
Citadel Shade: Reikland Fleshshade Gloss (24ml) 6€
Citadel Technical: Soulstone Blue 3.30€ (If painted over bright metallic colours, should create a gemstone-effect)
Citadel Technical: Spiritstone Red 3.30€
Citadel Technical: Way stone Green 3.30€

Gotta say I'm really looking forward to the new Technical paints, I loathe painting lenses/gemstones. Also yay for 32 loose plastic skulls in the 25/40mm bases set.

Mr Mystery
05-23-2016, 02:27 PM
Intrigued by the technical paints.

Wonder if they'll work on larger pieces. Like a knight's armour plates

Asymmetrical Xeno
05-23-2016, 05:18 PM
Their technical paints are useful for me beyond the miniatures hobby, so that makes me pretty happy to see. Might inspire me to return to my prop building hobby. If those bases are plastic it would be GW's first plastic scenic bases, hope they are priced well.

Erik Setzer
05-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Wonder what the glossy shade will look like... Now I really regret the old manager having been promoted up the chain, he probably would have tested them and showed us how it looks. (The guy sold me on the magical powers of Agrax Earthshade.) The others sound interesting, but I'm okay with painting lenses as I do now. New copper/brass colors are welcome, though, I don't remember seeing them last time I was in the store, and I've been trying to paint some Skaven and Khorne stuff (plus a few Ork items), which use those colors.

Bases look really cool, I might grab a bunch if I do another army. Don't like mixing bases too much in the same army (though I've got kind of a running thing where my large models are on urban-styled bases regardless of army). But a whole army with thematic bases would be cool. Maybe a small army will suffice.

Auticus
05-24-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm interested in the gem paints.