PDA

View Full Version : Are you investing Terrain?

Theterrainguy
05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Just a question for the folks here that are playing Flames of War. Anyone who knows me from the other forums or youtube knows that I live, eat, and breath Flames of War. I also am a avid builder and seller of terrain items and products. This is NOT an advertisment. What I am wondering is if people are investing money into terrain, if so why, if not then why not? I am interested to know because I feel that Flames of War is very much a game dictated by terrain (and I will be damned if it doesn't make the game look all that much better in the process).

Let me here your thoughts.

Cheers,
Shawn Morris

Schnitzel
05-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Personally I think all table top games should be heavily influenced by terrain. Maybe not for the game play itself, but at least for the aesthetic feel of it. A game table should be just a beautiful as the armies that march across it.

Aldramelech
06-11-2010, 08:04 AM
I agree, It breaks my heart to see well painted minis being pushed around on poor looking or non existent terrain. I am doing an early war Soviet army and the terrain I am collecting is every bit as important as the models themselves.