PDA

View Full Version : 'Ard Boyz-- Sanguine Descendants

Tynskel
05-07-2010, 10:48 PM

HQ 410
160 Lord Deadra
Chapter Master Seth (Bad MoFo Chainsword of dooooom!)
250 Chief Librarian Leximarti
Mephiston

ELITES 640
235 Terminator Squad Tenacious
5 Terminators, Assault Cannon, Chainfist
190 (total) Sanguinary Priesthood
105 High Priest Theralas
Corbulo
85 Sanguinary Shaharrim
Terminator Armor, Power Weapon
215 Callistar, The Pure
Furioso, Hv Flamer, Magna Grapple, Blood Talons
Dedicated Transport: Drop Pod, Locator Beacon, Deathwind Launcher

Hv SUPPORT 520
135 'Emperor's Hammer'
Predator Destructor, Lascannon Sponsons
135 'Purity of Justice'
250 'Burning Star'
Stormraven, Twin-Linked Lascannon, Typhoon Launcher, Extra Armor, Locator Beacon

TROOPS 775
290 Tactical Squad Sol
10 Marines, Powerfist, Meltagun, Combi-Melta, Teleport Homer
Dedicated Transport: 'Wrath of the Emperor' Razorback, Storm Bolter
485 Assault Squad Luna
10 Marines, Power Weapon, 3 Infernus Pistols, Melta Bombs
Dedicated Transport: 'Chariot of Iron' Land Raider Redeemer, Multi-Melta, Extra Armor

FAST ATTACK 155
155 'Song of Wrath'
Baal Predator, Hv Bolter Sponsons, Storm Bolter

This is what i have been using for about a week now. I might have to change up the Troops-I really do not want to- this list is supposed to be low marines, high killing power.

That first mission requires 4 objectives to be able to pull a massacre, and I only have up to 4 combat squads at the moment. If I do swap things around, I'll probably drop Mephiston and add an assault squad in a Rhino.

I do know what this list can do: kill kill kill. I am also pretty good at keeping squads alive (especially since I have so few). I am not worried at all about mission #2.

The last mission type will probably be hit n' miss. Really will depend on who I would be fighting- if I am tier 1, then it will probably be another mechanized force, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Tynskel
05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
After trying out the missions, I am having a little bit of trouble with the first mission. I am thinking about removal of Seth and Mephiston- Replace with a captain (TA w/LCs) and libby (Blood Lance, Shield of Sang.). Then take a scout squad with Locator Beacon, cloaks, and maybe a power weapon. (add extra armor to the dread too)

Tynskel
05-14-2010, 07:29 PM
FINAL ADJUSTMENTS! Last Comments!

Sanguine Descendants of 5th Company, Lead by Chapter Master Lord Deadra
2498/2500

HQ 238
ELITES 575
Hv SUPPORT 520
TROOPS 1020
FAST ATTACK 145

HQ 238
123 “CHAPTER MASTER LORD DEADRA”
Captain, Storm Bolter, Lightning Claw, Melta Bombs
115 “CODICER LEXIMARTI”
Librarian, Infernus Pistol, Shield of Sanguinius, Unleashed Rage

ELITES 575
220 “Terminator Assault Squad CLAUDIO”
5 Terminators, Sgt. Claudio w/ Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, 1 Lightning Claws,
3 Thunder Hammer and Storm Shields
190 SANGUINARY PRIESTHOOD
“High Priest THERALAS”
Uses Corbulo Rules (105)
“Sanguinary Priest SHAHARRIM”
Terminator Armor, Power Weapon (85)
165 “CALLISTAR, THE PURE”
Furioso, Hv Flamer, Magna Grapple, Blood Talons, Extra Armor

Hv SUPPORT 520
135 “EMPEROR’S HAMMER”
135 “ABSOLUTE VENGEANCE”
250 “BURNING STAR”
Stormraven, Twin-Linked Lascannon, Typhoon Launcher, Extra Armor, Locator Beacon

TROOPS 1020
210 Tactical Squad OMEGA
10 Marines, Powerfist, Meltagun, Combi-Melta
55 Dedicated Transport: “WRATH OF THE EMPEROR”
Razorback
250 Assault Squad LUNA
10 Marines, Power Weapon, 3 Infernus Pistols
230 Dedicated Transport: “CHARIOT OF IRON”
Land Raider Redeemer, Multi-Melta, Extra Armor
210 Tactical Squad SOL
10 Marines, Powerfist, Plasma Pistol, Flamer
65 Dedicated Transport: “SOL”
Drop Pod, Locator Beacon, Deathwind Launcher

FAST ATTACK 145
145 “FORCE OF HATRED”
Baal Predator, Hv Bolter Sponsons

Vehicles: Stormraven, Razorback, Land Raider Redeemer, Drop Pod, Baal, 2 Predators, Furioso
Marines: 33 Marines, 6 Terminators

Terminators and Furioso in the Stormraven, Corbulo in the Razorback, The Captain and Librarian in the Land Raider Redeemer.

Sir Biscuit
05-16-2010, 12:21 AM
How'd it go?

Tynskel
05-16-2010, 12:31 AM
Bah- I tried to go, but I couldn't get a ride. No one from my gaming group was going. :( The closest store hosting was 60 Miles away. The last 2 years a store that was a 20 min drive used to host 'Ard Boyz, and that's where I went.

Oh well. I can tell you, the list is good- been playing similar ones for a while.

Something dumb about the missions, I noticed. Mission 3 should have come first. That would have been the game balancer- winning that first game is so important for setting up the next two. By the time you hit the third mission, I guarantee that a majority of the lists were mechanized: people realizing that they will just smash their opponents, and bite the bullet fighting another mechanized army.

Hugz4Genestealers
05-17-2010, 06:35 PM
I suppose it wouldn't help at this juncture to point out that I had to drive 60 miles to reach the closest FLGS hosting the event, and I drove home with first place... sorry man.

Tynskel
05-17-2010, 06:37 PM
I suppose it wouldn't help at this juncture to point out that I had to drive 60 miles to reach the closest FLGS hosting the event, and I drove home with first place... sorry man.

Should have picked me up! ;)

I didn't have access to a car for all day- could only get one that I could use for mayyybe n' hour. :( Also, I found out last week that I couldn't go to Semi-Finals even if I won Prelims. Semis are the same day I am moving across country.