PDA

View Full Version : Chaos War Alters

Aldramelech
08-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Ive yet to see one of these. Anyone done one? Lets see some piccys:D

Randroid
08-08-2009, 02:11 PM
I've seen a couple now - both conversions/kit bashes of the VC Corpse Cart and various Chaos bits.

Aldramelech
08-08-2009, 03:10 PM
I thought about the Corpse cart but thought it was too obvious, Also thought about using a chariot or a palanquin, not sure need some inspiration.

Randroid
08-08-2009, 04:31 PM
New plastic Steam Tank could be fun ... some kind of chaos corrupted thing.

Cauldron of Blood could make a cool conversion.

HammerofVaul
08-08-2009, 11:09 PM
I've always wondered why no one made a war shrine ou of the grand theogonist model, wouldn't be too bad to kit bash; a grail reliquae could be a cool conversion too.

Aldramelech
08-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Can you still get the Grand Theogonist?

L192837465
08-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Lets get some pics of everyones Warshrines! I'll have some up of mine after I get home!

Elazar The Glorified
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
I've seen a great one made using the old Empire War Wagon and obviously Corpse Carts are an ideal starting point to go from as they're already half chaosy before you even start. I did toy with the idea of a converted Stegadon for one myself when I was trying to think of any old excuse to get the new Steg model but scrapped that idea :(

thatguyjames
09-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm slowly collecting the pieces necessary to assemble my mobile altar to the blood god. Pieces include:

- Juggernaut to draw the altar forward
- GD Chaos Champion model (The one holding a tiny human by his neck)
- some bitz left over from the new khorne bloodletters

The one thing I'm having trouble finding is a suitable base model to contain all the madness. If anyone has recommendations as to a specific chariot or otherwise that is the right size, I'd appreciate it.

L192837465
09-03-2009, 09:16 AM
I'm slowly collecting the pieces necessary to assemble my mobile altar to the blood god. Pieces include:

- Juggernaut to draw the altar forward
- GD Chaos Champion model (The one holding a tiny human by his neck)
- some bitz left over from the new khorne bloodletters

The one thing I'm having trouble finding is a suitable base model to contain all the madness. If anyone has recommendations as to a specific chariot or otherwise that is the right size, I'd appreciate it.

Corpse Cart. If you leave off the bodies and stupid claws, its just a coffin shaped chariot.