PDA

View Full Version : Rare Warhammer Online/Battles/Scourge of Chaos Development Find

Morderax
06-27-2016, 08:47 AM
Hi all,

Sorry if I've posted to the wrong thread, wasn't really sure where to go and was redirected here by a very helpful redditor!

I've recently come across some rare digital and physical files of Warhammer Battles/Scourge of Chaos/Online from Climax studios. The files include 6 discs with dev footage, art work, and others bits alongside 5 physical files which include further artwork, lore, game development process, progress plans, and a spectrum of other development exclusive content. I have had significant luck finding good homes to the other rare bits and development exclusives, so I would like to do the same with these bits. My knowledge to Warhammer is quite limited, so please feel free to redirect me to another forum - but I don't know if this game even made it to public release.

Please feel free to contact me directly with an offer, for any requests for more photographs or further queries, or with any advice that will help me find a home for them. You can also contact me on Skype: Morderax.

Image link: https://imgur.com/a/nYEAl

Thanks!