PDA

View Full Version : 'Ard Boyz Semis?

Hugz4Genestealers
05-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Okay, so intellectually I can understand that the locations are gonna be posted when they're posted, and not before then, but the waiting's killing me and it's my first time going to the semis and I'm nervous that if I don't jump right on reserving a place at the closest location as soon as they're announced, I'm not gonna be able to go... Anyone out there with 'Ard Boyz experience care to help me out and explain what the process is like and/or share any juicy rumors about where they think the semis are going to be held? Much obliged.

BuFFo
05-19-2010, 09:35 AM
So, the 'Ard Boyz semi finals is a rumor? I thought it was going to happen for real, yo.

DarkLink
05-19-2010, 10:36 AM
There aren't really any rumors involved here. You'll just have to wait until they announce the scenarios and locations.

And I don't think the semis are such big-ticket items that you'll have trouble getting in, especially if you're already worrying about it. Just make reservations they day they get announced, or whatever.

Force21
05-21-2010, 11:32 PM
It looks like the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals locations are posted up...

...just in case you did not know...

*Edit*

lol.

the Semi-Final location is closer to my house then the Preliminary round location...

Hugz4Genestealers
05-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Yeah, posted and spot reserved!