PDA

View Full Version : Proteus Warriors Progression List

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Okay guys, this is an army of my own creation, a unique Space Marine chapter, 24th Founding (It's a founding shared by me and a friend), Succesor Chapter of the Iron Hands, and like their Progenitors they are extremely Adeptus Mechanicum, the Chapter Master is labelled the Forgemaster, the current Forgemaster is Daineus (previously Dain captain of 1st company) I have written rules for him and the Master of the Ordo Machina (Reclusiarchary) named Aurex (who is Daineus' oldest and most trusted friend convieniently) Daineus is an extreme hater of Daemons, and Chaos in general, the reason why is because his home world (as yet unnamed) was completely destroyed by a Daemon outbreak (he wasn't on it obviously, but still feels ties to his homeworld) also, during a raid he came into contact with Kairos Fateweaver, fought him for days on end, and eventually banished him back to the warp.
Now from this point he hasn't been the same, as his bionic eye now sees the future and the past, due to the constant changing images Daineus needs strict counselling, by Aurex, now neither of them have told the Inquisition due to Daineus' will to do good by his chapter, and destroy the warp-spawn.
Enough fluff, listing time.
Daineus I have written as 225 points, and Aurex is 150 points. Rules will be up soon.
But basically all I'll tell you of the chapter tactics is Assault Cannon super devastators! =D
I have done the army this way so that I buy sections, paint it, before moving to the next section.

Aurex -150

Scout squad -75
Shotguns-0
Combi-Melta-10
85 points

Land Speeder Storm -50

5 Scout Bikers-110
Combi-Melta -10
Cluster Mines -10
130 points

Whirlwind -85
500 points