PDA

View Full Version : rules & terrain

Arbite
06-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi, trying to induct a few new epic recruits and want to send them copies of the rules but the web site I got mine off of is no longer functional, anybody have a link to where I can get compendium rules?

also, tremendously jealous of the terrain some of you are using, any good thoughts on sites where I get stuff?

vayasen
06-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Have you seen their terrain at games or are there any pics on here somewhere that Ive not seen?

Arbite
06-08-2010, 04:33 AM
mostly groovers posts on the bell, there are some nice looking roads, rivers, & buildings but I really like the trenches and some of the barricades and emplacements I've seen

how about this questions, in terms of terrain, are people using 6mm? I've seen some sweet FoW set ups too, do you think that terrain is compatible?

vayasen
06-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Got a link Arbite? I dont know my way rodun here at all and come to this forum from my link directly...dont really look at anything else.

I have a FOW setup and its pretty good...but im not sure it would work for 6mm.

I suppose rivers can look fine, but trees look.....odd. Strange when you think that in the universe why wouldnt there be giant trees I guess lol.

robertsjf
06-09-2010, 12:00 PM
but trees look.....odd. Strange when you think that in the universe why wouldnt there be giant trees I guess lol.

pfft! Haven't you ever seen Return of the Jedi?

Mephiston
06-14-2010, 05:56 AM
The Tactical Command forums can now be found here (http://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/index.php)

However, the compendium isn't what most players are using these days.

Arbite
06-14-2010, 07:36 AM
thanks for the link

are people back to the epic armeggedon book, then?

I'm so out of the loop...

Mephiston
06-14-2010, 04:14 PM
The books on the GW site have the agreed 2008 review changes incorporated thanks to Hena largely.

After that its find lists that you and your group are happy to use.

Anders Lang1
06-27-2010, 10:05 AM
I got some brilliant terrain buildings of Old Crow Minatures add just a few imperial aquilas here and there and they fit in perfectly.
Games workshop used to sell them on the website many eons ago, and so did forge world, but they have sacrificed most of thier terrain in favour of aeronotica.