PDA

View Full Version : German Army for sale HUGE!

Tdilber
06-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Whats up, well I am new to flames of War. I bought a Huge German Army off of a friend 3 days ago. And now have decided to play USSR ( I will consider un-painted USSR for trade)

I live in Connecticut. Verified paypal, 100% feed back on Ebay (silber_spades). Owner of Warlords Crusade Leather Armory (warlordscrusade.com).

Phone Number 860-922-4156. Please feel free to call or ask any questions. I will do all I can to answer your questions and help you feel comfortable with the purchase.

I am not certain what everything is, but will best describe. Everything is out of box and 99% put together. Non primed, unless specified.

TANKS
6 Tiger tanks. 4 painted (tan/desert camo airbrushed)

5 panzer IV (2 of the tanks have some of the side armor pieces chipped a bit)

5 panther A tanks, Primed black

5 Stug G tanks ( 2 Primed black, 3 painted Desert/tan camo)

5 other tanks, painted desert Camo. Small Barrell fixed turretts Ill try to research the name. Or look for pics soon.

OTHER VEHICLES
Motorcycle with side car. x3

Flak Trucks x 2 (sdkfz 7/1)

Flax Nest/ Buildings x3

HS 129's Plane x3

Some little Jeep... x1

Panzerwerfer 42 x5

SD Kfz 250/07 x5 trucks

Sd Kfz 251/1c x2 trucks

Sd Kfz 251/2d x4 trucks

Sd Kfz 10 x2 trucks

Sd kfz 15 x1 truck

INFANTRY
PanzerGreneinderkompanie x1

SturmKompanie x1

Fallschirmjagger Pak40Platoon ( this unit is a little ruff, will probably need to go on new bases)

Machine Gun Platoon x3

48 Infantry bases with 4-5 soldiers glued to each base....

10 infantry bases with 3 soldiers glued. (command?)

Lose figures with no bases, over 40 rifleman, over 25 men carrying rockets or machine gun cases or other things. (some probably go with some of the tanks, vehicles or platoons listed above)

I could be wrong on some of my descriptions. WHAT YOU SEE IF WHAT YOU GET. Again I am very new to this.

ALSO INCLUDED!!! I have Village-Boggage and Art of War German Books also. And then the Fallschirmjager Dice/Marker box. Few other books including AFRIKA crops. See pictures.

Some of the little "tabs" that go on the end of the tanks that cover tracks have broken off and need to be re-glued. But i do have them all. Plus a lot of lose machine guns (may go on bikes?) And some other lose pieces.

Thanks for looking.

-Todd

PICTURES ARE UP! Copy and paste link below into your browser.

http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt116/tsilber/Flames%20of%20War%20Germans/?albumview=slideshow

Oh yeah forgot to add a price. $275. That should be about 60% of retail. Figure another $30 for shipping. It is heavy and will take some time to package up.

Will consider trades for USSR stuff, unpainted

THE ORDER
05-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Hi there long shot but did you sell your german flames of war army?
Thanks!