PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Blood Angels for 'Ard Boyz finals

Dingareth
06-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Well, time to start planning, painting, and... preparing for the 'Ard Boyz finals, so after a quater of my army failed spectacularly over the three rounds in the semis, I think I'm going to shake my list up a bit.

Librarian- In the Storm Raven
Unleash Rage
Sanguinary Shield

Librarian- In the Rhino
Sanguinary Shield
Fear of the Darkness

Honor Guard
4 Meltaguns
Jump Packs

Honor Guard
4 Meltaguns
Jump Packs

Furioso Dreadnaught- In the Storm Raven
Blood Talons
Extra Armor

Sanguinary Priest- In the Storm Raven
Combi-Melta
Lightning Claw

Assault Squad- In the Storm Raven, but sometimes will combat squad in objective games
10 Assault Marines
2 Meltaguns
Infernus Pistol
Power Fist
Rhino

Assault Squad
5 Assault Marines
Razorback
Twin-Linked Assault Cannon

Assault Squad
5 Assault Marines
Razorback

Assault Squad
5 Assault Marines
Razorback

Assault Squad
5 Assault Marines
Razorback

Baal Predator
Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Baal Predator
Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Storm Raven
Twin-Linked Multi-Melta
Sponson Hurricane Bolters
Locator Beacon
Extra Armor

Dreadnaught
2 Twin-Linked Autocannons

Dreadnaught
2 Twin-Linked Autocannons

Gives me a good bit of transport busting power, with a fair amount of Melta out there to take down Russes, Raiders, and Battle Wagons.. Fast tanks and TL Assault Cannons take care of the Hordes, along with FC/FnP assaults. Fear is great for getting units off of objectives, and Shield does a great job of saving smoke.

DarkLink
06-14-2010, 12:08 AM
Looks pretty solid to me. You're definitely pretty well set for anti-tank. You've got lots of melta, and between al those assault cannons and autocannons you've got good medium-long range AT. And in a pinch, assault cannons are one of the best non-melta, non-lance weapons for killing land raiders. An Eldar amy with lots of wave serpents could get annoying, though, as most of your AT relies on either melta or rending.

Son_of_Osiris
06-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey, I like the list too. You should do well. I was at the finals last year and just wanted to point out that you may want to include a bloodlance psychic power or two, cuz you will see mech guard. other than that. I like the list alot.

Good luck! Let us know how you do!