PDA

View Full Version : Preorders and pictures up at GW

eldargal
06-15-2010, 03:02 AM
Preorders and pictures of all 8th ed items are now up on GWs website.

Kirsten
06-15-2010, 03:39 AM
I think Games Workshop has gone into meltdown, the site wont accept any orders, and the phone number isn't recognised.

eldargal
06-15-2010, 04:18 AM
I managed to get my pre-order(Collector's and Gamers, I am a special edition whore) through, but my brothers couldn't do theres until just now. I hope this is a sign that there is a lot of enthusiam for 8th Edition out there.

Fizyx
06-15-2010, 04:50 AM
Looks like the collector editions are all gone. Sigh.....

edit: oh wait, there it is.. woo!

RocketRollRebel
06-15-2010, 06:22 AM
Gah! I wanna get the friggin bear!

Gamers edition looks like a good deal too except it doesn't have the spell cards which I kinda want... Decisions decisions.

Russ
06-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Are they charging you now? or when they ship it on the 10th or whenever it's released?

Kirsten
06-17-2010, 10:59 AM
They don't take the money until the order is dispatched, if you pay by card, if you pay via paypal the money is taken immediately. Not sure if all banks are the same, but I know for my bank the money has to be there, or the order is rejected, even though the money wont actually be taken out for a few weeks.

I ordered the collectors edition, range finder, templates, dice, and counters, all such lovely stuff, can't wait. The price of the book is more than justified, cheaper than any other publication that size, and the last few editions have been really beautiful. 4th edition 40k special wasn't to bad, but 5th edition 40 and 7th edition fantasy were both stunning, so I am really excited to get my hands on this one.

Herald of Nurgle
06-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I know this is unrelated to WHFB 8th ed preorders, but I still have to ask - Has anyone been having trouble with processing orders? I ordered something yesterday at 5pm (GMT) (two direct only Dwarf models for Father's Day) and it seems the orders haven't been processed yet, despite that '1 year GW Website' deal of processing and dispatch on same day if ordered before 1pm.
With the delivery time being 2-3 days, I don't want to find that the models totally miss the Day and end up being that one bas*ard who didn't give a damn.

AirHorse
06-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I jumped on this as soon as i got the chance :P Collectors edition and some snazzy new templates for me!! :D

Brass Scorpion
06-20-2010, 11:21 PM
GW's already scored big with some of their limited edition merchandise this time. The Skull Dice, Collector's Edition and the Gamer's Edition set were all sold out in about 3 days. The only limited edition item still available is the Engineer's Ranging Set.