Mordor Orc Warband x 2
bows

Warg Rider Warband x 3
Orc Captain

Rare
Morgul Knights Regiment x 3
Morgul Knight Commander
Banner Bearer

So The Betrayer, Khamul and the Goblin King go into the orc formation of nine companies. This act as both the anvil and hammer of the army. The Betrayer allows the entire formation to re-roll of it attacks which are done at +1 with the two handed weapons, and the strength of the formation can be possibly increased up to strength 10 with Strength From Corruption being cast by both of the Ringwraiths in the formation. So the best dice roll would be 3+ to wound with re-rolls. Any hits the formation suffers can be discounted or applied to another formation within 12" with Khamuls special rule, so this makes the formation more survivable and can take out enemy companies while it charges across the table. Wings of Terror is an amazing spell on this formation as it allows the nine companies to move 12", at the double another 12", and then charge D6+8" for a very feasible first turn charge. And once this formation does charge then the rest of the companies can move up to twice it's movement value, so the entire block can basically reform up to 24" inches and can clip multiple using units causing multiple charges. The two Calvary units, Morgul Knights and Wargs, help protect the flanks of the giant orc formation, and Buhrdur is excellent at disrupting the back field of the enemy with ambush, Epic Strike, Epic Strength, and three might points.

One thing I would change in this list are the Orc bowmen since they are not very accurate. These points could be used to buy some fates, like Tokens of Terror on the Warg Riders so the entire army will cause Fear. Another possible change would be to upgrade Wolfsbane to the Goblin King in order to get an extra 2 might points into the orc formation. So let me know what y'all think, thanks in advance.