PDA

View Full Version : WFB - who would you be?

addamsfamily36
06-22-2010, 11:22 PM
So if you could be anyone in the world of Warhammer fantasy wo would you be. this includes special characters or fluff characters. please also state why. :)

eldargal
06-22-2010, 11:43 PM
A rich, pretty daughter of an Elector Count with lots of nice food, pretty dresses, maids, a Bretonnian chef, lots of horsies to ride and a quarter of an inch of hardened, fluted steel between me and any nasties on the battlefield.
Why? I like all of the above, and nothing says "Well done" after slaying hordes of OetG than a perfumed bath and a big plate of Bretonnian pastries.

BuFFo
06-23-2010, 12:01 AM
I would like to be an Ogre Maneater.

To raid some pitiful human town along side fellow Ogres, sack it and burn it to the ground is what I live for!

I would personally raid the local leader's homes, and burn them to the ground. I would then eat any horses and maids found on the property. I would find my way into the home of such a wealthy land owner, and find a squishy, pink human bathing herself in flowers and pomp.

I would mash her right there in the tub with my Cathan Long Sword, and turn the bath into a bloody soup of meat and flowers. I would then drink the tub water like a giant hearty soup, full of flowers, guts, mush and sinew!!!

Delicious!!!

Xas
06-23-2010, 04:39 AM
I'd be a vampire lord. Unrivaled by mortals in both the martial and intellectual as well as the magical realm. There might be some creatures out there that could kill me in hand to hand but those would fall to the endless armies of minions I could rise by magic. There might be some ancient, big toads or elvish arcwizzards who could dispell my sorcery but them I could break their fragily bodies with brute force and drink their very lifeblood to increase my powers.

And still I'd be able to enjoy to mortal pleasures of flesh and decadency with the only real risk to my eternal unlife beeing my own arrogance which I'd have to keep down so no lucky adventurer or vampire hunter caught me out in sunlight.

Aldramelech
06-23-2010, 05:22 AM
Battle wizard. Lobbing fire balls at people has got to be fun!

Id call myself Tim!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTbrIo1p-So

sicarius2424
06-23-2010, 06:01 AM
i want to be a bretronnian paladin becasue who dosen't want to be the knight in shining armor coming to the rescue?

Old_Paladin
06-23-2010, 06:04 AM
I'd be a Stormvermin Fangleader.
I'd be big and strong enough to bully most of those around me (and if I can't, that's what stupid minions are for). I'm high enough rank to command respect (or at least lots of bribes) from the cheiftains. But mostly, I get to wear awesome armour.

Lord Azaghul
06-23-2010, 06:33 AM
A Dwarf Ironbreaker!:p

Faultie
06-23-2010, 06:36 AM
I'd be a Gryphon Legionnaire, and find my death in a Glorious Charge for the motherland.

That or, I don't know, the Tzar himself. Kinda be cool to run an entire kingdom, I bet.

...and ride a huge frakkin' bear!

Aldramelech
06-23-2010, 07:24 AM
i want to be a bretronnian paladin becasue who dosen't want to be the knight in shining armor coming to the rescue?

Me! I want to throw fire balls! lol

Herald of Nurgle
06-23-2010, 07:30 AM
Ironically i'd be a Chosen of Slaanesh. Whether I rise or fall, at least I get enough sex, drugs, and rock and roll to make my existence worthwhile!

rbryce
06-23-2010, 07:57 AM
id be one of malakai makaissons apprentice engineers before he took the slayer oath! of course id have been ill on the day of the maiden voyage of the unsinkable, and busy looking after my mum on the day the indestructable was launched, and was busy nursing a hangover when the spirit of grungni set off on its fated voyage (though my Dwarven pride would like to remind the manlings that dwarves are neither cowardly, or easily drunk).

UltramarineFan
06-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Like someone else above, i'd be a vampire lord. Partly because some of my friends call me a vampire anyway(and I don't collect vampire counts if you thought that's why) and also because I've loved vampires for so long I can't remember. Come on, why not be an immortal lord of the night? And most importantly of all; the cape, I love capes!! So yeah vampire lord. :)

Cherub
06-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Id be Archeon and lay waste to the entire world. Though I would be smart enough not to get suckerpunched by an orc.

BlacknightIII
06-25-2010, 06:20 PM
I'd be the Orc that sucker punched Archeon.

RocketRollRebel
06-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I would like to be an Ogre Maneater.

To raid some pitiful human town along side fellow Ogres, sack it and burn it to the ground is what I live for!

I would personally raid the local leader's homes, and burn them to the ground. I would then eat any horses and maids found on the property. I would find my way into the home of such a wealthy land owner, and find a squishy, pink human bathing herself in flowers and pomp.

I would mash her right there in the tub with my Cathan Long Sword, and turn the bath into a bloody soup of meat and flowers. I would then drink the tub water like a giant hearty soup, full of flowers, guts, mush and sinew!!!

Delicious!!!

I think you can pay for things like that in some European cities....

Anyway!

Empire Pistolier! Rich stylin bad ***** who do drive bys. Awesome unit!

Connjurus
06-25-2010, 08:30 PM
I'd be Archaon the Everchosen, the He Who the Gods Unite Behind, the Scourge of the World. :)

A) I get that really awesome title, and B) I'm the only Champion of Chaos to ever slay the Reincarnation of Sigmar. Oh, and I'd also have a really stupid, worthless Orc to hunt down and DESTROY.

BlacknightIII
06-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Don't hate on me just cuz I beat you up! Your fault you can't fight. :P

Connjurus
06-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Hey, man, if you actually got the two models to fight, guess which would win. XD

Fizyx
06-25-2010, 09:05 PM
My wife calls me Festus. The Harbinger of Pestilence ain't got nothing on my gas.

BlacknightIII
06-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey, man, if you actually got the two models to fight, guess which would win. XD

True but don't forget orks never lose a fight! :D

If we win we win!
If we die we die fightin so it don't count.
If we run away it don't count because we can come back for another go!

Hasagwan
06-25-2010, 10:44 PM
I'd be Thorgrim Grudgebeare. I always enjoy settling a good grudge.

eldargal
06-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Only in Amsterdam. Not that I know anything about things that go on in Amsterdam's Red Light district. I read it on the interweb.

I think you can pay for things like that in some European cities....

Anyway!

Empire Pistolier! Rich stylin bad ***** who do drive bys. Awesome unit!

Lucidum
06-26-2010, 12:37 AM
I'd be a Lizardmen Skink Priest :3 yay magic and weakness!

Emperorsmercy
07-06-2010, 12:15 PM
I'd be an old, old Slann. You get to sit around, think about stuff and confuse Skinks all day.

Oh, and you can change the surface of the Earth with a thought ;)

Melissia
07-06-2010, 01:27 PM
A rich, pretty daughter of an Elector Count with lots of nice food, pretty dresses, maids, a Bretonnian chef, lots of horsies to ride and a quarter of an inch of hardened, fluted steel between me and any nasties on the battlefield.
Why? I like all of the above, and nothing says "Well done" after slaying hordes of OetG than a perfumed bath and a big plate of Bretonnian pastries.

This. Also, the brewer is from the Empire, and the winemaker is Bretonnian.

There's a joke in WFRP that the best way to insult a tavernkeep's beer is by asking if he imports it from Bretonnia.

superscenic
07-08-2010, 05:32 AM
High elf. Nice buildings, scenery and you live for a long time. Also all other races are peasants. Clean yourselves up dirty scum!

Bard of Twilight
07-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Well, what I adore in WHF is magic.So since I can be anyone I wish ,and due to the fact I'ld like to have some decent magic abilities, I'ld like to be just the not really humble Teclis.:D

DarkAngelHopeful
07-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Probably a High Elf of some sort. Maybe a Sword Master.

Gooball
07-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Settra >.> <.<

Or just a Tomb King.
Immortal *tick*
Powerful *tick*
Army *tick*
Slaves *tick*

Duke Rich
07-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Would probably have to be either a Chaos Lord (Nurgle) or a High Elf of some description, probably Eltharion or Alith Anar. Eltharion because he's a blind bad-***, and Alith Anar 'cos his backstory's interesting and I get to hang about with a bunch of Shadow Warriors

lobster-overlord
07-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Either Tristan from the 5th Ed Bret book

Or

The empire guy that comes with the old metal giant model. You know the guy, the one that is cowering from being trampled.

Warp
07-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Hmmmm, interesting question. It would be pretty awesome to be Teclis or a Wood Elf lord due to their long lifespans and all. Among the humans I'd love to be a Warrior Priest (love WP's and 40K Chaplains :) ), maybe an Arch-Lector since being Volkmar has got to suck about now.

Mr.Pickelz
07-18-2010, 09:42 AM
if it was possible, rules wise, i'd totally be a Dwarf Lord on a dragon mount, sitting in my keep with my riches and sweet ride, having the loyalty of a small nation and their admiration as well. and i'd be sitting next to that Joespeh brewer character, the famous brewer, cause we all know dragons are funner when their drunk :P

Orminah
07-18-2010, 09:42 PM
A Skaven Clan Skyre Engineer, if I couldn't be a special charecter, and if I could, I'd be the current Nurglitch.

Causing death is fun!

Odominus
07-19-2010, 05:43 PM
well duh, I'd be Karl Franz. Cause I rock.

My best friend is Gelt who gives me lotsa bling bling.

scadugenga
07-19-2010, 08:23 PM
I'd have to hie from Marienburg, the younger son of a rich member of the Council of Merchants, a duellist by trade, a romancer by nature, with adventure enough to keep life interesting, money enough to keep the ladies in style, and friends enough to make it all worthwhile.

Wine, Women, Song & Fighting? Life doesn't get much better. ;)

Kieranator K82
07-20-2010, 01:43 AM
My name is Kieran von Helsturm, son of an Imperial Noble. I am an experienced swordsmaster and marksman, and also happen to be magically inclined. My favourite night of the year is Geheimnisnacht*, when the dead rise and I hold a party. Pompous music blasting out the manor, me and my guests hack chop, slice and shoot any foul dead stuff that can't pay the entry fee. Then, Amethyst magic at the ready, I light up the disco ball with the Purple Sun of Xereus that nobody can dispel, because it's Geheimnisnacht* and magic is crazy powerful.

* To find out what in the Warhammer World Geheimnisnacht is, turn to page 247 of the Warhammer Rulebook.

Dimetri1
07-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Khorne the Blood God. What would be better than being a God that all would fear!

arkfatalis
07-26-2010, 03:29 PM
I'd be a witch hunter merchant. If I ever had any rivals as a merchant, I'd witch hunter them.
"What's that, you worship chaos?" -me
"No, I was simply saying my business is better then yours."-him
"BURN THE HERETIC!"-me
And I get to look cool and be rich. Best of both worlds......:D

grimstein
08-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Tyrion, because he is sleeping with the everqueen

addamsfamily36
09-01-2010, 05:10 PM

No he just wishes he was, he's being played.

Kieranator K82
09-02-2010, 12:12 AM

No dude, that's Finubar the Seafarer. Tyrion and his twin Teclis are just important guys.

eldargal
09-02-2010, 07:39 AM
The Everqueen does her patriotric duty and has some kiddies by the Phoenix King, then heads back to Averlorn and spends all her time with one hundred of the prettiest Elven women in Ulthuan. Tyrion and the Everqueen are 'just friends' which is why Tyrion gets all grumpy and periodically goes and joins 2000 point armies to impress the local Elf girls.

addamsfamily36
09-04-2010, 05:52 PM
The Everqueen does her patriotric duty and has some kiddies by the Phoenix King, then heads back to Averlorn and spends all her time with one hundred of the prettiest Elven women in Ulthuan. Tyrion and the Everqueen are 'just friends' which is why Tyrion gets all grumpy and periodically goes and joins 2000 point armies to impress the local Elf girls.

lol so your saying the everqueen is basically a lesbian for all purposes apart from reproduction?:p

i joke

eldargal
09-04-2010, 09:21 PM
No, that's pretty much what I'm saying. Except that she prefers the term 'Sapphic'.:p

lol so your saying the everqueen is basically a lesbian for all purposes apart from reproduction?:p

i joke

WereWolf_nr
09-05-2010, 06:04 AM
With a Runefang, good armor, good horse and a big castle.

addamsfamily36
09-05-2010, 07:12 AM
No, that's pretty much what I'm saying. Except that she prefers the term 'Sapphic'.

lol

The Madman
09-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Khorne the Blood God. What would be better than being a God that all would fear!

If you're Khorne then i'm Tzeentch simply because...
http://1d4chan.org/images/3/3c/Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg

LemanRussCommander
09-11-2010, 09:29 PM
def. a caledor dragon rider. a ride with wings that eats people and cooks food, can't be beat

j-orge-287
09-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Eltharion-I get a badass griffon, helmet, and ancient sword. Plus I can rule an improtant city without too much hassle, have cool magic powers without having to study, and finally turn any obese goblins (you know who you are) into mincemeat.

If not a sorcerer of tzeentch-blessed to know all your secrets and weaknesses mwahhahahaha :P

Folcard
10-02-2010, 01:42 PM
I'd be a dwarf ironbreaker, you get excellent armour and your a dwarf!, what could be better? :D

Slug
10-11-2010, 04:36 AM
Definitely a Tezentch demon prince. I am impossible to kill, and if you banish me, well il just come back in a few hundred years and find and torture your soul. Plus i can get some crazy magic power.
Annoying, useless, chaos spawn.

HawaiiMatt
10-21-2010, 02:00 AM
I'd be a snotling.
We just learned how to skirmish, me and my homies are stubborn, and we have the most *****en rides in the whole world.

Pimped out Pump Wagons FTW.

As an added bonus, I don't have 3 opposing chaos gods hunting me, nor does some fancy high elf wizard/slaan/lord of the end times have it in for me. And when's the last time you heard of a vampire going after a snotling. I'm telling you, snotling is the way to go.

-Matt

Farseer Uthiliesh
10-26-2010, 05:27 AM
I'd be a Slaan mage-priest. Floating around on a platform, being attended to by numerous entertaining Skinks, and watching the heavens. Being immortal and utterly powerful appeals to me, but the bloated frog part doesn't.