D+lascannon+power weapon - 80
E+lascannon+power weapon - 80

Veterans+3 melta+vox - 105
Chimera+hf - 55

Veterans+3 melta+demolitions - 130

Vendetta - 130

2 Hydra - 150

Exterminator+Pask+lascannon+hb+heavy stubber - 245

9 melta gun and a lot of flamer, plus 8 twin linked lascannon!
what do you think about?

the jeske
06-27-2010, 05:29 AM
too static, against alfa strike lists or BAs you will end up in hth too fast and you have no counter and no chimers to make a wall . god knows why you put power weapons on ws 3 str 3 models . one does never take one vendetta it is too easy to counter . you take 2 or you take 0.

rhaaga
06-27-2010, 09:15 AM
thanx for the reply!

I think I suffer only against lists with a lot of deep strike like BA or chaos...in this case i'll form a wall with Chimeras and Hydras, supported behind from the great platoon with power weapon! 6 power weapon does 18 power attacks...against a marine half of these hits and a third wounds...so are 3, 4 certain death...only with 6 of these 50 mans!! think about it!! :rolleyes:

What do you think it will remain of the opponents against nine meltas and a charge of my brutal friends?:p

Regarding the lonely Vendettas :D its role is to bring veterans to charge any vehicles in the first round, and they have melta bombs!!!!This is because (if i have the first round) i deploy the Vendetta at 12"...making it explores i have 24" of movement...so in my first i have the possibility to do a multiple charge to any vehicle too closer my objective!! (thinks against an Ork's list with 3 battlewagon!!!)

I hope I was clear, i'm not used to speak about Warhammer in english :p

Porty1119
06-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Just a suggestion, drop the Vendetta and take a Valkyrie with rocket pods instead. It can move 12' and shoot everything, and drop the Veterans off. My advice would be to move the Valkyrie forwards, disembark the Veterans, fire the meltaguns at a transport, and have the Valkyrie use its rocket pods (2 large blasts) against whatever comes out. The melta bombs might not be needed since the troops can't assault on the turn they disembark.

the jeske
06-27-2010, 03:59 PM
think about it!
how do you charge a single unit with 50 guardsman in such a way that all are in range ,not only the power weapons but the units too ?

I hope I was clear, i'm not used to speak about Warhammer in english
neither am I . still two vendettas or two of anything works better then a single choice . with two vendettas and two vet units there are more targets for your opponents in the very near of his units , that he has to kill . this means less incoming fire to your gunline and lets not forget that the vendetta is undercosted . spaming undercosted units is always good.