PDA

View Full Version : Video: 24000 pts battle!

wbravenboer
06-28-2010, 01:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJrrRWKPbY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTQh13e-ePE

Two small videos from our first major apocalypse battle (in the sun, I got sunburned...)
Imperial Guard and Space Marines faced off against a strange alliance of eldar and tyranids,
One big hierophant dominated the area, my tiny basilisk still caused 2 wounds against the beast,
but that was all...
The other monster, a Hierodule ,fell to the mighty salvo's of our tanks, but revenge was swift and without mercy.
Tyranids carved up two baneblades, two stormlords and a whole lot of tanks and infantry..
Will make a more detailed report soon!

The Imperator
06-28-2010, 01:23 PM
dude were did you get that awsome bunker that was built into that hill:confused:

wbravenboer
06-28-2010, 01:44 PM
a lot of stuff was from ziterdes.de
a german firm that makes pre-painted scenery, excellent!

Cossack
06-28-2010, 11:44 PM
You don't get credit for 24,000 points with unpainted stuff.

Porty1119
08-01-2010, 03:29 PM
The Thunderbolt's paint scheme nearly made me cry :( It's a gorgeous model that simply was not done justice. Looked like something from McDonald's...

MarneusCalgar
08-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Holy grail!!

Awesome amount of points but... you should be better painters!!

Tirion
10-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Kudos man for putting this up and don't listen to everyone trashing your painting. There was a thread on here discussing the maturity of younger players and how they will walk up and touch your models without asking and judge your army/list. The discussion swiftly turned to the lack maturity of the adults and that is the case here. The dude didn't ask you to rate his paint job at all unless you have some crazy read between the lines skills that I therefore lack, he was just giving us a battle report. WBRavenboar thank you for taking the time to record and post this. I know this post is a little old but hopefully we can still ge the full BR. Some of us know that we collect these minis for our own enjoyment not to please others, hopeful the wisdom can spread.