Troops:
190 Tactical Squad, Lascannon, plasma gun

220 Tactical squad, lascannon, melta gun, Rhino

220 Tactical squad, lascannon, melta gun, Rhino

Fast Attack:
235 Assault Squad, power fist, two flamers

Heavy Support:
230 Devastator Squad, four missile launchers

What do you gentlemen think? I play chaos daemons usually so this is something completely different for me. I wanted something with a lot of power in the shooting phase but at least two good counter attack units. I also think I have a solid fire base as well as the tac-squads in rhinos.

Nightwing
07-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Hi,

I really like your idea of half a Battle Company =D. It is really fluffy.

My suggestions would be to reduce the extras on your Sternguards. That way they will draw far to much attention and with only 5 man, the odds are high, that you will lose your Sergeant quickly.

The Lascannon Razorback is another issue. Since it is a light tank with heavy Weaponry, it is a delicious target. You have to imagine what your enemy thinks in his first turn. There is absolutely nothing he could shoot at but your Razorback. Your Rhinos are not that scary, because its only Tacs in it. In my opionen exchanging the Razorback against a Drop Pod for your Sternguards to support your Assault squads, would be a much better investment.

With the saved points I would give the Sergeants in your Tac Squads a Power Weapon or Powerfist and/or increase the members of the Vanguard squad. So that your Assault Squad may get some help on the front line and/or in Counter Assault situations.

But all together it is a solid list, that is challanging for yourself and your opponent.

Nightwing