Excutionor 2xPC LC Pask 295
Demolisher HF 165

EAT IT!!

Derangedgamer123
08-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Bump?

Lord Inquisitor
08-30-2009, 09:38 PM
First, it would make evaluating this list a lot easier if you'de put a little more effort into typing it. I'm having to sit here and think out what you've said. Second, If I'm reading this right your giving 2 Guardsmen Seargents power weapons. That is a waste of points. Also Pask is a waste of points. What do you put in what? You have 4 transports listed but don't give any details on who goes in what. You should put your Commissar with the Platoon Command Squad instead of a regular squad. Or do you run them all in one big squad? A little explanation of your tactics would help a lot. No matter how good a list you make unless you use good tactics you'll still lose.

Exitus Acta Probat
08-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Deranged:
I think part of your lack of response is due to no real information.
You have alot of abbreviations (that some people may not get right off the bat), and no tactics or unit explanations.

Try listing what each unit's intent function and gear is.

Command Squad. Dump carapace and the PF. Waste of time. Jack one of the Flamers to a Hvy. Add in a master of the fleet (interfere with others' reserve rolls)...put em in the valk.

Vets. You can't use those meltas if you cannot get in range. Dump the HW squads and embed their AC's into the platoon, dump something else, and mount em in chimeras. Also, give some extra flame love here and shed the carapace, unnecessary when mounted and frankly not worth it on a guard unit with T-3 and prevalence of AP-4 wpns. use your tank and cover.

PCS. Mount them, or you'll never use your flamers.

Don't waste points on PW's in the squads, Just give them the numbers, the stubborn, and the autocannon.

Dump a demolisher, add another Vendetta

Consider dumping another Demolisher in favor of some arty...I am personally fond of Manticores. Others say Medusa uber alles. I am NOT a fan of Colossi or Basilisks

Thus, input. Shake it well and serve with a side order of skepticism till you flesh out how you play! :)

(and as LI said, dump pask...)