PDA

View Full Version : [8th] lizardmen list 2500

B-rock
07-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Slann- focus of mystery, the focused rumination, divine plaque of protection lore of life= 355
Old blood- sword of swift slaying, armour of destiny, mask of EEE! =245
Scar vet- BSB, crown of command, light armour =150
Gor rok = 215
Scar vet- sword of hornet, glittering scales, light armour, shield =143
Warriorsx38- command =448
Warriorsx38- command =448
Stegadon =235
Stegadon =235
Chameleonsx7 =84
Total= 2,498

ok the slann has a 2 vs ranged so he hides solo.
the old blood and BSB are in one unit.
gor rok and scar vet are in the other.
both warriors are stubborn so that holds like a anvil.
the stegadons move to support but can move and shot a bolt thrower which is nice. it is warmachine for lizards so.
the chameleons scout turn and i hope i get turn one and shot after marching to kill war machines.
it is a small army but the hammer n anvil are here so

tell me what you think any ideas are good with hold no advise.

Jwolf
07-12-2010, 07:20 AM
I've found that a pile of skink priests are very worthwhile in this edition, so far. The solo Slaan is probably going to be much more common, especially if you're going with Death Magic (which I recommend, it's like playing "I have characters, you don't).

B-rock
07-12-2010, 10:38 AM
i am finding the slann with life better, becuz i can get toughness 8 warriors, i can rez some warrriors, and dwellers below is a great offensive spell. plus i like that it can heal models within 12" ok the slann. i plan to use it to heal the bsb, Gor rok, and the stegadons.

i do fear that my list is so small i will get flanked very easy.

B-rock
07-12-2010, 09:42 PM
was looking at lore of light today it would really help my lizards in combat far as initiative and WS and i can get always strikes first that is nice. which all that is what lizardmen lack.

Bard of Twilight
07-13-2010, 05:26 AM
Keep lore of life and add a couple of Skink Priests( Lore of Heavens is great too!).Think of adding some Cavalry with a Enchanted Shield Veteran. If Slann buffs them, they gona hold the line for many turns...

B-rock
07-13-2010, 10:34 AM
Keep lore of life and add a couple of Skink Priests( Lore of Heavens is great too!).Think of adding some Cavalry with a Enchanted Shield Veteran. If Slann buffs them, they gona hold the line for many turns...
i am not a fan of cavalry becuz they are expencive and y not hold with stubborn warriors horded out

B-rock
07-29-2010, 04:05 PM
so i tested the list against dwarfs. i won with no units lost and he lost everything but a cannnon. we did ma some mistakes but all in all we did good. the Chameleons killed bolt and stone thrower. than half a cannon. the blocks have to face forward. i prused a flanked enemy and i needed to reform forward. i am planning to test more but i did change thinks here is the changes. the oldblood is gone and the stegadons are ancients and added i have two units of 7 chameleons instead of one.i changed the glittering scales to stone of dawn.