PDA

View Full Version : BoLS Military Members

DarkAngelHopeful
07-16-2010, 04:57 AM
Dear BoLS,

I am in the United States Air Force. I was just wondering how many other members of the BoLS community are in the military for their country? How many of you have served or retired?

Respectfully,
DarkAngelHopeful

Denzark
07-16-2010, 06:36 AM
I do know brit Mil tells you not to give away too many details on teh interwebz for security purposes...;)

Hyperion
07-16-2010, 06:41 AM
I do know brit Mil tells you not to give away too many details on teh interwebz for security purposes...;)

I think I can get away with mentioning that I do a thing in a reserve capacity when I'm not doing the other thing... as I'm not actually called Hyperion and I don't look like a SM taking a dump I think I'm cool with the MoD so far...

DarkAngelHopeful
07-16-2010, 07:03 AM

It's the same with the US Military. But I don't think anyone is going to give away more than they are supposed to. Far as I know, in the US, we're allowed to have it as our occupation on facebook and what not, so I'm thinking it's okay on this forum. Just don't give away red flag type stuff, like your unit, exact location, etc. lol

Aldramelech
07-16-2010, 09:39 AM
I am unaware of any such activity, and if I were I would not be presently disposed to discuss it at this time :)

+ please be aware that the Irish are playing up again at the moment.

Chappy
08-10-2010, 08:12 PM
US Army veteran; active duty before/after GW1 and PMC duty during "GW2".