Elites
5 man Sternguard Squad, Razorback LasPlas & Dozerblade

Fast Attack
7 man Vanguard Squad, 2 power weapons & 1 powerfist

Heavy Support
5 man Dev. Squad 4 Missile Launchers
Predator - ACHB
Land Raider, Multi-Melta

I keep the Libby, Chap, and Vanguards in the Raider and use the lascannons and dev. squad to take out transports/ monsterous creatures. Sternguards, ACHB pred, and Missiles are my anti infantry. My Vanguards are my CC squad, my major drawback is a lack of CC but so far I haven't needed much, I can shoot stuff from a distance and prevent them getting close. Any suggestions/thoughts are welcome.

Ramza
07-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Any input at all would be greatly appreciated. =P

blackarmchair
07-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Whoah. Even at 2k you most likely don't need that number of troops.

I'd most likely drop one and distribute some upgrades.

Maybe power weapons/fists for each of the other squads? Perhaps a termie squad to go in that land raider (the vanguard can deep strike)? Something with some umph to act as a hammer.

Ramza
07-22-2010, 11:08 PM
I guess I really just like the idea of combat squading, having 8 scoring units, 4 lascannons planted in terrain to pop transports/Monsterous creatures. I also liked having the meltga guns doing drive-bys in the rhinos.

Zeranth
07-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Well me and this guy play each others army all the time. He kicks my butt til I can get close enough then normally its my turn. Check out my 2k Blood Angels list.

Ramza
07-23-2010, 10:36 AM
lol You and your darn BA Zeranth! I will keep you away til about turn 4 then im done lol you just unload on me with infernus pistols!