PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Counts FAQ confusion

carrotcolossus
07-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Is it just me or is one of the FAQs on the VC FAQ totally meaningless? On the second page it asks:

Q. Is the casting of bound spells from the Corpse Cart an ‘innate’
ability? (p43)
A. Yes.

No I have searched long and hard to find out what this question is referring to and the page number has nothing to do with either monsters or bound spells.

Does anyone know what this question and answer about?

addamsfamily36
07-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Basically innate, means an ability that is part of the models rules and construct. Born with ability if you will. so it works like normal bound spells, but items or spells such as the high elves vauls unmaking can't destroy it as its not an item.

does that make sense?

carrotcolossus
07-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Basically innate, means an ability that is part of the models rules and construct. Born with ability if you will. so it works like normal bound spells, but items or spells such as the high elves vauls unmaking can't destroy it as its not an item.

does that make sense?

Where would I find that in BRB?

Vindur
07-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Under miscasting with bound items

Dooley
08-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Basically I think he just wanted to make sure that if he miscast with his Cart it diddnt crumble!
in the new rules if a bound item miscast the item crumbles. Since the CC uses a spell much like a Bound item this was a valid question! The CC works the same way as Tomb King Spells. Since they are and innate ability the Liche priest will not crumble if he were to misscast a spell (which he cant do any way but that is a different story@)