5 man w/ melta in a Razor w/ TL LC

5 Man w/ plasma in a Razor w/ TL LC

5 man w/ plasma in a Razor w/ TL LC

10 man w/ melta, power fist sgt, and Multi-Melta
in a Rhino w/ extra storm bolter

Vindicator w/ dozer blade

Vindicator w/ dozer blade

Any comments?

Should I swap out the assault weapons in the five man squads for flamers? (I've got 6 rhino chassis that can tank shock and bunch my enemies up...)

Hugz4Genestealers
07-24-2010, 10:50 PM
I don't play Marines, but aren't the Force Commander, Chaplain, and Techmarine all HQ choices?

Duke
07-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Not with blood angels, which thisblist seems to be

Duke

PinoyC
07-25-2010, 11:41 PM
Is HQ sqd Honor Guard?

This list should be pretty good...multiple targets w/ both short & long ranged threats, lots of troops, BUT no real CC...they are marines but you're going to have a problem actually getting an assault off and even when you do you only have 3 PWs and 1 PF. What're you going to do when you run into terminators, dreadnoughts, and other race equivs. You do have lots of Dakka and can hope to take everything beforehand but that's not realistic.

Oh, and if you meant that the Techie rides inside of the Razorback WITH the tac marines...that's illegal. The techie is not an IC and therefore can not "attach" himself to any squad other than his servitors.

Have you played with this list? Let us know ow you do.

-PC

Tynskel
08-01-2010, 04:49 PM
is this blood angels? or is this space marines?

It is an important question: Space Marines would need 10 man squads before you can take a special weapon in squads. Assault Squads in the blood angels do not.

In Space Marines, the Techmarine is an Elite choice AND Independent Character.
Blood Angels, the Techmarine is its own unit, and does not have Independent Character Status.