PDA

View Full Version : An idea for a night of silly fun

VinceBlack
08-14-2009, 10:13 AM
My friends and I have been kicking around the idea of playing an 1850 game but letting each other secretly make the list. I just wanted to mix it up a bit and have a good time, see how bad a list we could make for one another. A month or so ago we started using each others armies to battle our own and the results were very educational.

Tell me what you think?

:p

BuFFo
08-14-2009, 10:15 AM
My friends and I have been kicking around the idea of playing an 1850 game but letting each other secretly make the list. I just wanted to mix it up a bit and have a good time, see how bad a list we could make for one another. A month or so ago we started using each others armies to battle our own and the results were very educational.

Tell me what you think?

:p

I don't understand... You have been kicking around an idea to play 40k normally? I must be missing something here.

OH!

You mean make EACH OTHER'S list? That seems like fun :)

Make him take all Spore mines, lictors and Biovores lol.

oni
08-14-2009, 10:58 AM
I think it would be very fun as long as you didn't try to screw each other.

L192837465
08-14-2009, 11:28 AM
I think it would be very fun as long as you didn't try to screw each other.

That seems to me like it would be even more fun.

If you sat down at a table and made each others lists, saying out loud what you're adding.

Subject Keyword
10-12-2009, 09:40 PM
I already do this. It's wonderful. Especially if you turn it into a drinking game.

person person
10-12-2009, 10:43 PM
This is an epic idea.

Chaos
10-13-2009, 05:51 AM
To make it even more crazy you guys should add some special rules like meteor strikes on random turns or earthquakes or something but that alone sounds like a good time with many laughs :)