PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Blood Angel List

Zeranth
07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
This is a random list I just came up with. Let me know your insight on it.

HQ-Librarian with shield of sanguinis and fear the darkness.

Troops- 6 eight man assault squads without packs

Transports- 6 LRR

Elites- 2 three man sanguinary priests

All troops and priests in LRRs and Librarian in one.
Use shield at all times to give the LRRs a 5+ cover save and fear the darkness the get some troops to run away.
Nice armor for the troops to get across and take points. the LRRs to burn all troops down and use the multimeltas to pop tanks. Crazy random idea but I think it has somewhat of a punch.

Ramza
07-27-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't believe that Shield of Sanguinis gives a cover save to LRR...

Zeranth
07-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah I guess the LRR doesnt count as a unit. Then blood lance. But I dont believe it works while he is inside the LRR

Ramza
07-27-2010, 07:57 PM
nope cuz LRR doesnt have fire points

PinoyC
07-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Negatron Batman

Vehicles do get that cover save...check the FAQ...2nd page, 2nd full Q & A on right.

BTW...all vehicle are considered units.

-PC

PinoyC
07-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Also, just wait till the DE dex drops...you'd eat so many lances it won't even be funny. Then the fact that you didn't give your little guys anything to play with will hit you right in the teeth.

You must also be aware that 2500 pts is a lot...and therefore means that everyone else gets more shiny bits with which to crumple you're armored company (3 Necron Monoliths for example). It'd still be a tough nut to crack though, you're right, but I'm pretty sure this is only a theoretical list as it comes to ~$650 MSRP for an army w/ little versatility anyway.

Ramza
07-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Wow, thats a nasty ability then. I didn't realize it could give to Vehicles and yes he is just trying to make me upset with that list because for some reason whenever we play his LRR stays on the board and my Godhammer goes away by turn 3 lol

3dken
07-29-2010, 06:22 PM
When DE come out, that's when I'll play my BT list. Entire army with preferred enemy and LRCs with Blessed Hull. No more AV12 for you DE! hehe!

CrimsonFist1149
07-29-2010, 09:45 PM
I don't believe that Shield of Sanguinis gives a cover save to LRR...

according to the new BA FAQ Shield of Sanguinius does give cover saves to vehicles.