PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Skaven player

redking
07-29-2010, 07:28 PM
I am looking for a Skaven player in the Denver/Lakewwod, Colorado area. I want two sets of the High Elves that are in the new box set Island of Blood and will be willing to trade the Skaven in my box for them

feydruatha
07-30-2010, 08:21 AM
I am a skaven player buying 3 boxes in the denver area :)

Beta_Ray_Bill
07-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Just a thought; since you are at least near denver(I can only assume from your post, never been close myself), try those little area/city forums down towards the bottom of the page!

Not sure how popular most of them are, from my experience I'm practically the only BOLS user in chicagoland...

Skitter-Squeek
07-31-2010, 01:15 PM
I am in Fort Collins! My box set is spoken for however I can ask around here as there will be lots of rats and elves about.

Squeek

scadugenga
07-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Just a thought; since you are at least near denver(I can only assume from your post, never been close myself), try those little area/city forums down towards the bottom of the page!

Not sure how popular most of them are, from my experience I'm practically the only BOLS user in chicagoland...

Nope, you're not the only one. But there aren't too many of us...

redking
08-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Appreciate the responce but I found someone near me. Feel free to contact me in the future though.