PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft/Titan Minidex?

Xas
08-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Hey guys!

Some time ago you did a poll on weither to do an aircraft or titan minidex as a sideproject next to the badab campaing (a great book btw!). Was the project(s) scrapped or is there something in the pipe? Anyone know anything? ^^

ThePov
08-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I'd be interested in knowing more about this project. Seemed pretty cool to me at the time, I particularly liked the idea of an Imperial Navy thing 40K, mayhaps even an IN crewmen army list to go with the boarding actions rules in the Badab war mini-dex? Just a thought.

FirstLegion
08-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Oh, don't worry :)

We've just been super busy with Badab and BoLSCon so we haven't had much extra time. Once that's over we're really going to be starting to think about titans and flyers.

xynoq
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
what about a combination of the two? for example: A flying titan equivalent, a titan sized flyer, a bigger GUNship...

FirstLegion
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
I still want to do an apocalypse datasheet for a craftworld. :)

ThePov
09-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Good luck with THAT. Although, if you really want to use a Craftworld, there is a BFG scenario that uses one instead of a planet (Shamless promotion of my favorite game? Me? Never!)

Xas
09-01-2009, 04:21 PM

I'd start with a simple frigate...

at around 100 000 points?

Superpedro
09-01-2009, 04:28 PM
I'd really like to see a Titan 'dex w/ the adeptus mechanicus troops in it. I've been reading 'Titanicus' by Dan Abnett and he makes their servitor troops sound really cool.

Brother_Artimese
09-02-2009, 12:53 AM
I'd really like to see a Titan 'dex w/ the adeptus mechanicus troops in it. I've been reading 'Titanicus' by Dan Abnett and he makes their servitor troops sound really cool.

I gotta agree: I would love to see an Adeptus Mechanicus rule book.

Maybe a base IG army with some necron & marine stuff for flavor.

Mark!

ThePov
09-02-2009, 04:57 AM
Actually, yeah, you guys have done a pretty dandy job in the past with the Arbites book... perhaps a Skittarii 'dex along the same lines would be cool?