PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy Mystery Minis -Demiurg ???

Bigred
08-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Ok, now this one just is getting stickier by the day.

First we had one mystery pic and now another breaking in the last 24 hours.

It looks like a Demiurge, the Fenksworld Pit Thing, and a Stench Beast of Strank (the last 2 are from Dark Heresy).

Both of these pics have been dropped on various forums by first time posters... very odd indeed.

Aldramelech
08-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Like I said on the space hulk thread "Official leak"?

ThePov
08-14-2009, 11:09 PM
I would be intrigued if it was actually officail. On the one hand, it makes Dark Hesery that much cooler by exploring all the minor Xenos races mentioned around the fluff but not represented in full-blown 40K, and for that reason I might look into Dark Heresy if I ever get the time, but on the other hand, you KNOW this is going to be an excuse for Squat (reset the clock) fanatics to go crazy, we'll see yet more converted squat (reset AGAIN) armies popping up, and that will be a whole mess in and of itself.

SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT! There, that should set them back a few minutes.

Aldramelech
08-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Do Sqaut fanatics need an excuse to go crazy??????????????

ThePov
08-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Do Sqaut fanatics need an excuse to go crazy??????????????
No, but lets not give aforementioned SQUAT (there goes the clock. I do love to watch the numbers roll back) fanatics any more excuse than they already have, I say.

ChaosLord127
08-15-2009, 12:10 AM
I would be intrigued if it was actually officail. On the one hand, it makes Dark Hesery that much cooler by exploring all the minor Xenos races mentioned around the fluff but not represented in full-blown 40K, and for that reason I might look into Dark Heresy if I ever get the time, but on the other hand, you KNOW this is going to be an excuse for Squat (reset the clock) fanatics to go crazy, we'll see yet more converted squat (reset AGAIN) armies popping up, and that will be a whole mess in and of itself.

SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT! There, that should set them back a few minutes.

Alright... I just gotta ask. Why do you have to reset the clock when the word Squat is spoken?

Also, I like the big monster thing, that would be cool to use as a giant chaos spawn!

RAD
08-15-2009, 01:33 AM
http://www.cardsyourway.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/lost.jpg
This kind of clock

Fantomex
08-15-2009, 06:15 AM
http://www.cardsyourway.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/lost.jpg
This kind of clock
*wins thread*
I remain, however, intrigued by the demiurg/mystery box chatter..

ThePov
08-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Alright... I just gotta ask. Why do you have to reset the clock when the word Squat is spoken?

Also, I like the big monster thing, that would be cool to use as a giant chaos spawn!
The running joke is that GW has this thing called the "squat clock," which counts down from 5 years, and when it reaches zero, GW will bring back squats, but everytime someone says "Squat," they reset the clock.

Forhekset
08-16-2009, 03:45 AM
Seems to me someones making Dark Heresy minis. That's all.

Much more interesting to me than all this Space Hulk nonsense.

OttoMunoz
08-17-2009, 12:31 AM
you know, I wouldn't mind if the mystery box wasn't Space Hulk and the Demiurgs turn out to be the boxed set. They look pretty cool. and those two monster things too.

I'm sure they could do a space corridor set/game with rules, corridor terrain and those minis. Why design more Termies and Genestealers if there are already a ton out there?
:)
Otto
noizehive.blogpspot.com

RandomX
08-17-2009, 10:21 AM
I am a Fantasy Dwarf player. And if I could get my hands on some stunties in exo-armor....well lets say the financial burden it would cause would put a blemish on an otherwise perfect marraige. By blemish I mean she might shank me in my sleep...deservedly.

Seriously, I want them.

-eric

Forhekset
08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
So... what is the deal with these pictures, and why were they released so close to GD? Any news at all?

Commissar Holt
09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Those weapon data sheets look really cool as well.

Emperorsmercy
09-13-2009, 01:25 AM
they're probably not for dark heresy,as its a diffrent genre, but it might be something for a new forge world imperial armour book or something similiar.

LordVermagum
09-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Prolly gonna redo dark heresy or indy artist making their own. But i would love to get my hand on some 'Squats' call em Diemurg or what ever you want, they are still squats

Havik110
09-14-2009, 09:36 AM
is it okay as a dark eldar player to be pissed over the prospect of squats as anything other than DE slaves?:D

LordVermagum
09-14-2009, 10:42 AM
I can accept that. They are now either slaves or insect food right? I do like the Idea of space Dwarfs but its not time to bring them back. DE need a codex released long before even model design should be started on anything like a new/remade race.