PDA

View Full Version : Aldramelech's Multi Colored Swap Shop!

Aldramelech
08-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Showing my age with the title! lol (note to Americans and other lost children of the Great British Empire: A TV show from the 80s where you could swap your Barbie doll for a Atari game system! lol)

I thought it would be nice if people who had spare bits and bobs to help out their fellow gamers rather then pay some money grabbing shop owner £2/$3 for 1 plastic arm!:D

Need that one little bit you cant find? why not ask here?

Got more heads, arms, guns, tank bits then you need? Is your spares box taking up half the house now?
Then why not help out a fellow gamer?

Perhaps you have something that someone needs and they have what you need.

Please don't use this thread to try to sell stuff, thats what Ebays for!

wittdooley
08-15-2009, 12:42 AM
I love it. I'm in. Haha, my first request:

Beakie heads! I'm going to try and throw together a Raven Guard force to play with Shrike and they all need beakie heads to be fluffy!

Schnitzel
08-15-2009, 02:14 AM
Cadian Torsos and Catachan arms. Ooogles and oogles of 'em. lol. After I finish painting my CSM warband I plan on starting a guard army featuring the Afriel Strain. Building this army up from SM scouts may be a tad expensive but totally worth it for looks.

Aldramelech
08-15-2009, 04:17 AM
Might be able to help you out there.

Got 5 or 6 pairs of catachan arms floating about the house. PM your address and I'll send em out to you.

Schnitzel
08-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Just got my bits box in the mail yesterday. I'm back at full 40k compacity!
Er.. almost.... Not a hobby store, let alone a GW, for miles...... Like, in this country period. :/

But anyways, I'm good to supply bits to people in need. ;)

ChaosLord127
08-17-2009, 08:59 AM
This has to be the greatest thread Idea ever! Looking forward to help out and take advantage of this oppurtunity (not in a bad way, I mean)

Aldramelech
08-17-2009, 09:53 AM
If anybody can spare some Meltabombs I'll be eternally grateful :)

Schnitzel
08-17-2009, 11:25 AM
I've got a good number of Melta's and other grenade eqsue bits from my SM sprues.
PM me what ya need.

Guess this makes the Catachan arms a fair trade then eh.

Aldramelech
08-17-2009, 11:57 AM
I've got a good number of Melta's and other grenade eqsue bits from my SM sprues.
PM me what ya need.

Guess this makes the Catachan arms a fair trade then eh.

Your not wrong! lol

See, The system works!

Don't be shy. If you want something it pays to ask, Post to Oman of all places only cost me £1.50 and now I'm going to benefit..... And best of all we're not lining anybodies overlarge pockets!

To quote a famous film "Why don't you jump on the Team for the big win!":D

PM incoming.