PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Renegade Warbands -- the Eye of Terror

Kazzigum
08-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Hey guys! I'm fairly new to this site, and mostly just lurk. However, once upon a time I was a free lance game writer, so I can't really stop tinkering with stuff. Anyway, as a home project I've been working on creating a small squad level 40,000 game varient that uses the Necromunda rule set as its driving engine. Basically, I'm trying to create a game that recreates that old warband feel of the original Realms of Chaos books from back in the day, but that is not so unbalanced. I've used/stolen/incorporated/blended together a bunch of Chaos material to try to get it right, and I think it is coming along nicely.

Anyhow, as I said, I'm new to this site and sharing stuff like this. Would any of you be interested in such a blended game? I'd love feedback, pointers or even playtesters. Right now the material is in a couple Word documents -- which is my preffered writing program. The files are clean and organized, though not yet polished to the extent I would go to were I too turn them in for a project. Any recomendations for putting it up somewhere or posting it that would be relatively straight-forward and easy? I don't think just slapping it up as a post here would work too well.

Master Bryss
08-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm a huge fan of anything that could be used for narrative purposes. Scribd.com is a good place to put it, as it's easy to access and modify. It's also where I put my custom 'Dex. Give it a go so I can see this.

Kazzigum
08-17-2010, 01:37 AM
I'm a huge fan of anything that could be used for narrative purposes. Scribd.com is a good place to put it, as it's easy to access and modify. It's also where I put my custom 'Dex. Give it a go so I can see this.

Hey thanks. When I get a day off this week, I'll give it a go.

Kazzigum
08-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Okay, I've uploaded the in-progress files. Remember, disclaimer, this is a blended game. I'm using it for my personal use, and any who want to share it, but you will need Necromunda to play it. Also, I've used a variety of sources, copied text from some even, and I will put a full listing of these sources in the end of the file when I'm finished.

So, here's the files:

http://www.scribd.com/full/36045229?access_key=key-1ci4mf7frd0oayu4ta2g

http://www.scribd.com/full/36045267?access_key=key-2jzbvpok39uaj8htlut5

Kazzigum
08-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Okay, I see a few of you have had a look. Any comments?

Master Bryss
08-20-2010, 03:37 AM
I like the concept, but unfortunately I cannot for the life of me gain enough grasp of the Necro ruleset to be of any use critiscism wise. Sorry.