PDA

View Full Version : The Blood and Glory Roundup

Icendar
11-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Earlier today on Warhammer TV, Martin and Ceri went through the top 3 40k lists from last weekend's Blood and Thunder tournament.

Now, while the info presented in the WHC article (https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/11/06/blood-glory-the-round-up-and-the-winning-lists-nov-6gw-homepage-post-1/) appears to make them look rather benign; a DE/Ynnari/Alaitoc CW list, a "mixed Chaos" army and what they call a "dreadnought-based DA force", in reality all three of those lists were works of cheddar-y art.

The top 2 places boasted fairly "standard" Ynnari BS and Brimstone Horror (albeit with the Exalted Lord of Change AND Magnus, instead of the Magnus-only I've seen) lists, but the third place getter was a bit more interesting. I'd not heard of dakka-dreads (double TL autocannon), backed by Azrael, Darkshrouds and some flyers.

Did anyone else catch the stream? I'd be interested to hear more people's thoughts on those lists they presented.

All I saw made me very happy that I don't really have an interest in the competitive side of the hobby any more, I gotta say. At least the top 3 represent 3 different factions. I suppose that's something... :rolleyes: