PDA

View Full Version : Help me Identify these :)

wardy484
08-17-2010, 03:33 PM
I recently got given a large amount of warhammer which has been painted extremely well. I found myself not actaully collecting any more. I'm having trouble identifying the peices of valuing them. So I came here in hope that someone could help me identify them and maybe put a price on them. Also if you are interested in purchasing them send me a PM. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciatte if anyone can actually help me.

You can see all the images here:
http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz57/wardy484/Orcs%20and%20goblins/

Thanks again :D

There is more than this of different armies but i havent sorted it all out yet.

Report this post

TheBitzBarn
08-17-2010, 10:37 PM
They are all Old really old Orc and some Old Savage orcs

wardy484
08-18-2010, 05:44 AM
are they worth anything?

Ssyrie
08-18-2010, 07:17 AM
are they worth anything?

They're worth something to the right person, the problem is finding them. You could check EBay and see if there are any auctions for similar miniatures and see how much they are selling for (check completed auctions for actual price they sold for). Or go to one of those miniature trading/selling sites and see if anyone is interested and get some quotes.

The thing is, there is no price guide for old mini's like there are for comic books or collectible cards (Magic, Baseball, etc...).

Old_Paladin
08-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Actually, some of them (the ones in the picture with the guy holding the large skull and the others holding bones) are the old Ghoul models, painted like orcs.

Some of those models are going to be worth a little money.

The plastic goblin spears aren't going to go for much; the plastic archers can go for a little more.
The Ogre standard bearer, he's worth some money; and people will probably be happy to buy up the old doom divers.

Just look up "OOP Orcs" on ebay for prices.
The metal mini's go for about $2 each; the guy on the boar goes for $15+

wardy484
08-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Would any of you be interested in purchasing any of them?