PDA

View Full Version : Salamander Mods?

dragoon161523
08-22-2010, 07:13 PM
O.K. heres the deal...I love the razordon model but hate the rules so I would like to mod them to be salamanders, just out of curiosity what do you all think would be an acceptable change to a razordon to accept it as a salamander? thanks guys

AirHorse
08-23-2010, 03:55 AM
If you painted it in bright reds and oranges that would be enough for me. If you wanted to do a little converstion work, maybe adding some sacs just behind the head would make a big difference.

dragoon161523
08-25-2010, 07:00 AM
If you painted it in bright reds and oranges that would be enough for me. If you wanted to do a little converstion work, maybe adding some sacs just behind the head would make a big difference.

Any bit pieces come to mind to represent an acid sac? Any other ideas would be appreciated...I like the sac idea just not sure about any bits that would work or if I need to use green stuff-thanks

AirHorse
08-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Perhaps some of the tyranid biomorph parts could work? Im not that sure though since ive never owned a tyranid model myself :P

dragoon161523
08-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Perhaps some of the tyranid biomorph parts could work? Im not that sure though since ive never owned a tyranid model myself :P

LOL!!! Excellent idea I forgot about venom sacs for the nids....maybe thiers a bit I can pick up

Great ideas guys, thanks and keep them coming :)

EDIT:)
Gaunt or genestealer toxin sacs placed behind the head on the lower jaw may work, will not force me to alter the razordon and will keep its overall visual appearance that I like. So simple but it was escaping me.

Special thanks to AIRHORSE

AirHorse
08-26-2010, 03:54 AM
No problem :P