PDA

View Full Version : Christian Humbar Reloaded (Worst Fanfic Ever)

Magos
08-16-2009, 06:19 PM
I figured I had to spread this cruelty for everyone to hate equally.

http://chr.nerdramblingz.com/the-original-story/

Herald of Nurgle
08-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Part 1
THE BEGINING
They say the times of your life is your childhood, yea right, it’s more like a living hell if you ask me. My family was killed by hunters when I was at least 2 months old. My brother and I were spared for some damn reason. I was pretty much raised in a laboratory somewhere, we hated it in there because we had experiments conducted on us, when they killed my brother, that triggered my transformation and in my rage I killed all the scientists in the lab and destroyed it when I was six years old. So after that I was forced to flee into the woods.
I had a tough time trying to join a pack but they didn’t’ let me because they thought I would be a threat. Boy, they were right when some hunters came and killed most of the pack, in anger I transformed and killed all but one hunter, he ran but I caught up ripped his ****ing throat out in a bloody mess. More hunters came I did the same thing but one escaped and I earned my reputation of Hunter Killer at ten. I was ambushed and critically hurt like I could barely even stand, I walked into a village and collapsed on some random person’s door step; I finally passed out from all the pain, I was lucky to have lived. When I finally came around I was in front of a nice warm fire and I was bandaged up. I had food lying in front of me, since I haven’t had anything to eat for two months I ate all of it.
THE BIRTH OF A SUPER SAYIN WORLF
The people who found me were a little girl with her father, who were very kind to have helped me, the little girl gave me a name that was Fluffy, which I hated so her father gave me a better name that was Vash, I liked it because who the hell would name a wolf Fluffy? When I fully healed I went out with her father to go hunting, guess what happened I stepped in a bear trap and the trap’s jaws snapped on my leg but the jaw’s iron teeth shattered when they hit my leg. The girl’s father got scared when that happened. I used the scent on the trap to track the son-of-a-b**** who set it and I did, showing no remorse killed the b*****. While I was asleep the village was attacked I woke up and saw both the little girl and her father get killed, that caused me to speak my first words “NOOO! WHOEVER DID THIS WILL PAY DEARLY, BECAUSE I LOVED THEM?” I finally had enough rage to cause me to transform into a Super Sayin. I was very pissed off and lost all control of my body and I killed all the raiders and ate their guts, after that I left the ruined village after I buried the little girl’s and her father’s bodies.
THE TURE MEANING OF FIGHTING
I was caught in a cage and was loaded onto a truck, which had no suspension what so ever when the truck went over rocks and logs, the people who captured me put a tarp over the cage to make sure I won’t find my way back to the forest. When the truck stopped, the cage that held me was put into an arena and I found out I would have to fight in order to survive. My first opponent was a German Shepard who almost killed me except when I use the arena’s walls to my advantage and I won, barely. I was forced to fight for this guy who treated me with such cruelty, that I wanted to kill him so bad, so I played along with him until he made a fatal mistake, I used him in order to realize my fighting potential, when he opened the cage to pet me, I grabbed his hand and dragged him in and brutally killed him. I had to run in order to live, one of his guys saw me and ran after me until I broke though a window and jumped off a cliff facing the ocean.
MY HUMAN FORM ACHIEVED
I blacked out when I was in the water for some time; I was found when I washed up on shore by some strange creatures collecting shells on the beach. When I regained my senses I was in a hut. I tried getting up but I couldn’t because I was battered around in the ocean for three weeks. I tried again and I moved about three feet before collapsing again. The creature who found me bandaged all my wounds up with leaves from a plant.
I woke up to find it watching me. I tried to ask “where am I and who the **** are you?” It spoke in a language I’ve never heard before, but I could understand it, it said “you’re on the island of Matanui and I’m a Matorin, called Takua, what’s your name?” I said “I have no name, but I go by Vash.” He said “that’s a good name, but I’ve never seen your kind before, so you’re the first of your kind to ever land on this island.” I said “I need to understand myself and my anger, but I don’t know how to.” He thought for a moment and said “I know who can help you, but I’m not sure what she’ll do or say” I said “don’t worry about it, I think I can make her understand…somehow” he believed me and took me to her. He bowed in front of her and said “Toa Gali, this creature wants you to help him understand himself” she said “it is certainly strange but I’ll try to help him as best as I can.” After that I did go though a lot of mental training. When I finished that, she wanted to see what I learned in the mental training and I finally found my human form.
MY TRUE POWER UNLEASHED
She sent me to go train with the other toa to understand my powers. Every time I finished my training with a toa, I would learn something new about myself and the toa who trained me, one of the hardest training to do was to race the toa of stone, with a bolder tied to my back, and heavy stones tied to my arms and legs. As I got stronger the weight increased, soon as he took the rocks off me, I raced him and almost won. The last toa to train with was the toa of earth, every day he would take me into a mine and have me try to punch though solid rock, while I was training with him a rahi attacked us and with my battered hands and feet I kicked the rahi though solid rock, he tied the heaviest metal to my arms and legs. After all the weight became so light I finished all my training. After I emerged from the mine all the toa were standing in front of me, Takua was there too and said “show us what you learned during your training.” I did this time I went Super Sayin on command and all my wounds healed very quickly. While I was training I learned how to use a sword.
CHAOS
After I left Matanui a portal appeared out of nowhere and shadows snatched me and pulled me in. I blacked out, when I woke up I was holding a sword that I’ve never seen before, before I could drop it, it stuck its tentacles into my wrist and caused me to lose control of my body. I was forced to fight against a lot of innocent people and creatures. The thing that had me I heard it is called Chaos.
ESCAPE FROM CHAOS
I used my will power to fight against it and I succeeded after that I fled which was actually harder than the hardest mineral I’ve punched though. When I escaped I had to go into hiding. I was still connected to it but I found out how to purify my soul by showing kindness, which was hard because the darkness in my heart wanted to kill everyone. I’ve soaked in purifying springs and attended church that got rid of the tainted power in me. I finally escaped Chaos.
MEETING SPIN
I had no money so I had to become a bounty hunter, in order to get money for food and water. Some of the people wanted me to kill world leaders like, the one who started the Holocaust, that’s right I had to assassinate Hitler, and I got a huge bounty for doing it, after I got the money I killed the person who hired me. I had enough money to get a weapon; I got a sword because I know how to use it. Another portal opened and I fell in and landed in a different world, I landed and began exploring, I fell into a trap that disables your powers, I began to swear a lot in frustration, I stopped when a tall hedgehog was staring at me, and asked “how’d you get in that trap?” I told him what happened to me, but keeping my sword ready for any sign of danger, he got me out of the trap, I was about to thank him, when a robot appeared and I slashed the robot in half with my sword. He asked me “what’s your name?” I told him “Vash” he laughed I asked “what’s so funny about my name?” he said “Vash isn’t a name for you, hmmm…” then he said “how about you go by the name of Blade” I said “Blade?” he said “yea, because you’re the only wolf I know who can weld a sword like a pro” I asked him “I haven’t heard your name yet, so what is it?” he said “the name’s Spin, Spin the Hedgehog” I said “Glad to meet you”
THE WAR AGAINST THE EGGMAN EMPIRE
Later I heard from Spin, that I was on Mobeus and there’s a terrible war going on, the one who started the war was a guy named Dr. Robotnick(or called Dr. Eggman). After I heard about that I wanted to kill Eggman, but I didn’t show it. I met up with a group called the Freedom Fighters and presented myself to them and they said “you can’t be a freedom fighter unless you can fight” that irritated me but I accepted it, until I had to jump in to help them fight against the waves of enemy robots. They asked “what are doing here? Your going to get your self killed!” I said “just watch me” with that I transformed into a Super Sayin and with one blast of energy I destroyed the enemy attack force with no effort at all. They were surprised when I did that.
THE BATTLE AGAINST THE VISORAK HORDE
After I became a freedom fighter, I got transported to a strange city covered with strange webs, I made sure I wouldn’t fall into another trap by keeping my eyes and ears open for any sign of danger, well I did get into some danger, by being spotted by a strange spider-like creature, boy that was a big mistake, the next thing I know I’m dodging their projectiles, I pulled my sword out and with my speed I ran up a wall on a building and swung. When my sword hit one of the b******s my sword broke in half, and in my head I said “oh **** I pissed it off, this time I’m screwed” the thing I hit with my sword turned and launched its projectile at me I closed my eyes expecting impact, felt no pain I opened my eyes and something was standing in front of me in the way and deflected the shot right at the thing that shot at me. I said ‘thanks for getting me out of that mess, but what the hell are you” it said nothing, I asked again this time louder, and it finally spoke “you were lucky but next time be more careful” I asked what are you?” it said “I’m a toa horkeita, half hero half beast” I asked what were those that attacked me?” it said “those are Visorak they are responsible for my appearance.” I asked it what its name is, it told me its name is Matau, I nearly screamed “Teruga, Matau, last time I saw you, you were as tall as a Matorin, now you’re taller than me!, what gives?” he said “me, Teruga, no, not never.” I realized I went way back in time, to the destroyed Metru Nui. I said “I need a new sword in order to help you.” He said if a forge is still intact Vakama will try to make you one.” I met the others and I told them who I am and how I got here, they listened and I showed Vakama my broken sword, he examined it and made a mold for a sword. His forge was mostly intact, I found out he had some great konoka disks hidden in his forge and I helped him make it.
It took us a while and we finished it but the toa couldn’t come up with a name for it, I came up with the name Tetsume, they liked it, but I had to make a thing that only I could use it I grabbed it and heated the blade up and cut my finger on it and put a drop of blood on it to symbolize only I could use it.
TETSUME’S FIRST TEST
I found the perfect way to lure one to me, I set a trap for one by plucking a thread of silk, drawing at least 5 to me I pulled Tetsume out and struck it worked I killed one of them again they shot at me but I went super Sayin and cut each one of them in half. I said to Tetsume, “Congratulations Tetsume, you passed the test.” I turned to the toa and said “now that I’m ready, lets go open a can of whoop-***” they didn’t know what that meant so I told them “it means lets go beat the living **** out of the visorak” they agreed to my idea.
THE FINAL BATTLE AGAINST THE HORDE
The toa showed me where the main entrance nest was I saw a lot of guards patrolling the entrance to the nest I told the toa “I’ll act as a decoy while you guys infiltrate the nest” they agreed to my plan, and we carried it out. I actually had fun being the decoy; I insulted them by calling them ugly. After I lost them I found the toa and looked for anything that would really piss them off and I saw the Matorin capsules. I told the toa this “I’m about to do something very stupid so don’t try this at home.” I jumped from my hiding place and landed on their web attracting all their attention to me. I was right about how to piss them off; I had a lot of fun dodging their attacks. I got hit by the red one’s projectile; it felt like I was burning up but that didn’t stop me from going psycho and I did. I killed most of them when I saw the toa in danger I jumped up there and kicked the visorak off the web and while it was falling I blasted it. I went with the toa and found their leader, who is a big, ugly son-of-a-b****. The toa told me to not fight along their side, I was about to protest when they told me it’s their fight I said “if you need some help, just call me” the toa fought pretty well except when some visorak entered the fight, so I entered the fight just to kill the visorak, after that I saw the toa getting beaten, so I went against what Vakama told me and entered the fight just to hold him off long enough for the toa to combine their attacks into one, but the blast didn’t even scratch him, I told the toa “try it again” they did but this time I also used my power to help the blast this time it almost killed him so I used Tetsume and killed him.
THE BIRTH OF TAKANUVA: THE TOA OF LIGHT
I got a call from Tahu Nuva, when I returned to Matanui I went to Ta-Koro to see why I was called for; I found out that Takua is the chronicler and that he found a strange mask. The mask I found out is the Great Mask of Light and I went with Takua and Jalar to find the seventh toa, I saw one of the ugliest creatures I’ve never seen before called Rahkshi, one of them is the reason I’m insane, the one that did that to me was the white Rahkshi. I defeated it with ease. I was almost killed by them in the Kini in the center of Matanui when a golden light shown and disabled them when I looked up I saw a golden toa but when I looked deeper, I saw a Matorin, I saw it was Takua. He said “I am Takanuva, the Toa of Light!” I met a very funny Matorin named Tammu, he taught me a good insult and I still use it.
THE MAGUN IS DISCOVERED
While I was trying to find some lightstones I found something extremely cool, but when I touched it, it reacted and fused to my arm, and three bullets appeared, I took them and showed them to Teruga Nokama, she said “this thing you found is very unique, but we have never seen it before” then Sidorak appeared and the thing on my arm reacted and something came over me that caused me to say “Soil, is my power” and it transformed into a gun and I said “the Magun has thawed” then I also said “the soil charge to be used against you has been decided, the thing that mows everything down, Storm blue, the thing that erases all color, ash grey and finally the thing that drops you into eternal darkness, silent black” it started pulsating “Destroy, I summon you, Atomos!” I fired it and the shots went in to the clouds and a huge eye appeared and slowly opened and began to suck everything up. I realized I summoned Atomos: the living black hole, I yelled “get underground now!” and the toa did. Because I summoned Atomos most of the trees were ripped out, I apologized for what happened, I later found out I used the Legendary Magun, I went back to where I found it and found a strange belt with the same kind of bullets in it and a shotgun. Inscribed on its handle was carved “Blade, take my weapons and I will help you in battle against your old enemy-Kaze” I asked my self “how’d he know about me, and about Chaos?” then I heard a voice in my head say “I know you from the things you’ve done, for I am your guardian” I said “my…guardian?” “Yes, that’s right, your guardian” I said “cool, hold on, who made you my guardian?” he said “your father chose me to protect you from the darkness, but I couldn’t protect you from the warp, I died fighting your corrupted self” I said nothing then he said “I lodged three purifying bullets in your chest”
THE FIGHT AGAINST CHAOS BLADE
I asked Kaze what I was like in my corrupted form he told me “really ugly, and very violent.” I was going to ask Kaze what the gun on the belt was called but before he could answer a portal opened and a figure stepped out and he told me who the guy was. I pulled Tetsume out and he pulled a sword that I recognized as the same sword that caused me to lose control of my body, The Slayer of Souls. I said in my threatening voice “so, we meet at last ugly” putting it lightly. Kaze was right about how ugly he is. I said “Your move, ugly” with that comment he rushed head on in rage, boy he made the worst mistake by striking head-on, I used my speed to get behind him, but he moved and got behind me so I whipped Kaze’s shotgun out and pointed at point-blank at his head and fired but missed, he struck and cut my arm off holding Tetsume. He really regretted that by having me use the Magun as a super Sayin. I used Odin that time, killing my corrupted self.
THE ULTIMATE WEAPON DISCOVERED
I had my arm replaced by a robotic arm and I got the hang of using it. I had an encounter with a gang and I scared them off by punching though a wall without even trying, the second time was I crushed a member’s skull with one hand, and for the final encounter with the gang, I tortured all of them by skinning them alive and hung them on a wall still alive. Every gang that came across me ended up skinned or decapitated. I as I was finishing off a gang a portal opened and threw something out of it and hit me straight in the forehead, it hurt a little bit, when I looked at what hit me in the forehead, I found a strange jewel, I identified it as the Shikon Jewel, but white as snow, that confused me because the Shikon Jewel is pink, but white, that makes no ****ing sense at all. I decided to keep it and understand why it is white; the Magun reacted to it and the White Shikon Jewel did the same. When a demon that I recognized as my brother appeared I was a bit confused, but when he attacked me I realized he was corrupted by Chaos, a foul demon who took my brother’s body. That is when the Magun and the White Shikon Jewel became one and I fired it with out the soil charges, it destroyed his body and the demon, but the jewel was grey when it got spit out of the Magun.
TETSUME BREAKS
My corrupted self appeared again, I fought him and when he struck with the Slayer of Souls, it broke Tetsume in half, which caused me to transform into a killing machine, the only thing that stopped me was a little girl and her father, she told me “don’t kill anymore, because, I love you.” That caused me to regain my senses; I said “I like you too, Soku.” After that I had Tetsume repaired by using one of my fangs and everyone I walked by would run and hide as if I was still on my killing spree. I told everyone “You don’t have to be afraid of me any more, because I learned when my sword is taken from me or broken I become that ruthless beast.” After I said that a robbery happened, I regretted dropping Tetsume and transforming, but I did show the burglars this: when you see me drop my sword, run as fast as you can, because if I catch you, you’re ****ed. I tried to understand my ruthless side but I couldn’t. I went to Japan to find someone who could help me but I was not welcomed, so I welcomed my self by beating the living crap out of the emperor, which was fun, especially when he tries to fight back, that taught Japan not to keep me out because I would again beat the **** out of the ruler.
BETRAYED BY SOKU
I was buying some food for dinner when I was attacked by the police; I knew they couldn’t find me, I asked myself “who the hell told them I was here, living in peace? And why?” I returned to Soku’s house and asked “who told the cops I was here?” Soku said “I did, I had to because I was offered a large bounty for your head, I’m sorry for betraying you, I couldn’t pass up the reward.” I wanted to kill her but I made a promise not to kill anymore, so I couldn’t.
REVENGE AGAINST SOKU’S FAMILY
I let the police take me but I told her in a deep threating voice “you will regret betraying me” she didn’t know I was going to wipe out her entire gene pool. I met her friends before I was betrayed, so I broke out of prison, killed her friends first just to scare her, but she didn’t know it was me who killed her friends, until I told her, after telling her I tore out her throat, and I then destroyed the village, killing the rest of her family. I also killed her relatives in her family. By doing that I broke my promise to her.
REGRET
I fled from the police for years. The only place I could go is Matanui, and I went there just to be alone until I could return to the human world. 16 years later, I returned to California, and decided to give the police a message, which was “I’m back!” by breaking down the front door and walking in wearing all black and a hockey mask on, which scared all of them to death, until I said “I’m back!” one of them said “who are you?” I said “the one who destroyed that village 16 years ago and…Hug me!” they had a confused look on their faces, like what the ****? I just held my hands out and said “just arrest me” and they did, I was in jail for at least 5 years, then a jail break happened and I was given the job to ether kill or arrest the convicts, I enjoyed hunting the convicts epically when they have no idea what’s going to happen to them, until it was too late. I brought back some of them alive, but most of them I ended up killing.
MY FIRST FUN JOB
I was given the job of convict and terrorist hunting because I enjoyed hunting them and infiltrating their strong hold then go on my killing spree blood and guts everywhere I fed upon the guts, or at least bringing down a building after rescuing the hostages. No matter what the odds were, one against a thousand which I always liked, I always ended up getting the job done and ended up not damaging important buildings. The only time I had to bring a building down was when the terrorists were threating to use a nuke, which I defused and then brought it down by sending a shock wave though the support beams.
DARKNESS NEVER DIES…NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU KILL IT
While I was waiting for a job guess what, I got arrested again because of my corrupted side. I told the court this “I didn’t kill all those civilians, I was here waiting for my next mission” they didn’t believe me until I caught the one who was killing the civilians, guess who I found, my corrupted self, I pulled Tetsume out and fought again, this time I slashed him in half and then used the Magun, I killed him for the third time. The Slayer of Souls was still in the world I’m in, so I decided to seal it for all eternity. I did seal it and threw it into the ocean, that way it can’t be used by anyone including myself.
SOKU’S REVENGE AGAINST ME
10 years later
I was playing with some children, when a familiar scent appeared; I knew it was Soku because I recognized her scent. She probably wanted revenge on me for killing her family, I regretted killing her in front of them, they started to cry, I told them “I had to because I couldn’t risk having you get killed, that’s why I killed her and if I let her live she would tell the people who are after me that I have a thing for children” they were still a little scared of me, but I told them “it’s alright for you to be scared of me, because, I, umm, killed a lot of people in the past, but I changed.” They stared at me then tackled me, when they did that they were laughing, I laughed too because I was happy.
THE CALL
One night while I was sleeping I was awakened by a strange call that sounded like “help me, anyone, and anybody, help me.” I was confused by the call because it wasn’t from the children, so I thought “who’s calling me, and why?” I ignored the call for most of the time I was in school, until I was done with school for the rest of my life. When I was walking home for summer I saw a strange creature….
——————————————————————————–
Part 2
THE INCOUNTER
When I was coming home I from school for the summer, I saw a strange creature I said “What the hell are you?” It said “Help me I’m hurt badly and I need medical attention now.” So I helped it and repeated “What the heck are you?” and it said “A dragon with the power to control the seasons.” I almost said “the F word” but I stopped myself.
“I need a place to live in.” said the dragon “a big place” the dragon is extremely large so I asked “Can you fly?” and the dragon responded “Yes I can but my wings are damaged badly so I cant.” When I saw his wings, they were trashed and I wrapped his wings with as many bandages as I could get, after I finished wrapping his wings his stomach growled I guessed he was hungry and I had to steal about 5,000 pounds of food which was tough to get but I got it. Now that the dragon is full I hacked a satellite and found a cave in the Rocky Mountains I took a plane to Colorado and took a car to the location, of course I had a laptop with a wireless card and a digital camera. I sent pictures of the cave; then I measured it took notes then went home and measured the dragon. He is 60,000 feet long and 9,000 feet wide.
The cave is 200,000 feet high and 20,000 feet wide. He was delighted to have a home, as a reward he taught me the “Instant Transmission”, I of course went with him to the cave. Somehow someone followed me and saw the dragon. I detected the spy and deleted what the spy saw and transported her home. The dragon is safe for now but I hope no one finds him because the world will probably put him in a cage which I will have to break him out of and find a new home for him…or I could just cloak the cave from radar, sonar and satellite.
NOW A DAY
I now visit my dragon often by using the “Instant Transmission” technique he taught me. He’s certainly getting bigger the last time I measured him he was 60,000 feet long and 9,000 feet wide, but now he is at least 120,000 feet long and 18,000 feet wide I’m guessing he had too much to eat because of his moaning. After I gave him an anti acid reflex tablet then he was fine. Then I weighed him I said, “Holy ****!” because he weighs 900,000,000,000,000,000 tons. That amazing weight made me say the “S” word.
He is the heaviest creature on the planet since the dinosaurs walked the planet. I checked the chamber where his puts the bones of his meal and again I said “Holy ****!” because the chamber was full of bones, some were still wet with blood. Then I checked the entrance to his home the entrance was a tight fit for him when he wants to go hunt or swim. I watched him walk around and each step he takes it’s like thunder and his belly makes a sloshing sound like he was full of water and his belly is also very soft and I guessed he was getting overweight. I presume his wings fully healed and I told him to fly around and he did with some trouble.
THE RACE AGAINST TIME
I told him to exercise but he told me it was the food then he clutched his enormous belly like he was in massive pain I tried to see what was wrong with him but he told me it was nothing. When I came back the next day I brought a sonic probe and hooked it up to my laptop and scanned his belly and to my surprise I said “****, your pregnant with about 6,000 eggs.” He said “So that’s what was hurting me so bad.” I asked him how he became pregnant and he said “I don’t know how I got this large ****ing thing, but I hate it.” I was shocked to actually hear him say the (F word) for the first time. Then he cried out in pain and I saw why because his belly grew about 60 feet bigger and I checked again and there were more 3,000 more eggs. I knew if he had any more eggs he would die because of the pressure of the eggs would crush his internal organs I had to do something fast in order to save him. I used my “Instant Transmission Technique” and got a surgical team and their equipment for an operation at first they didn’t believe me until I showed them the eggs which were killing him.
I told them he is very important to the planet because if he dies the planet will be thrown into complete chaos so they started the surgery but he didn’t want to get knocked out but I told him not to worry they are here to help you but he didn’t believe that then he had the same sharp pain and his belly grew another 60 feet and he saw it and finally agreed and allowed them to knock him out but the light was extremely poor so I took them and my dragon to a hospital to do the operation and I waited in the waiting room pacing around looking at the clock. After about 19 hours of waiting the nurse told me he will be fine I was so glad and I asked her how long will he be in the recovery room for and she said “about 3 years.” And I said in surprise “Three Years!” “****! I can’t wait that long by then he would be discovered and put into a cage and I won’t let them do that to him.” Then another nurse came and said “It fully healed in just an hour!” Then I said quietly so no one could hear me “Good boy.”
To my surprise he was walking around probably getting rid of the knock out gas when he spotted me and said “Let’s get the **** out of here.” I sighed and said “Let’s go home.” Then a ring master saw me and my dragon and pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at me and said “Hand over the dragon or I’ll shoot.” And I said “Kiss my *** you ****ing *******!” the ring master was surprised that I said the “f word” and called him an ******* and the ring master pulled the trigger but the shot hit the wall because I was too fast for a bullet and I got behind him and pulled out my shotgun and pointed it at his head at point-blank range and said “leave my dragon alone, ok?” the ring mater said “never.” I sighed again and said “So be it.” And pulled the trigger the ring master’s head was vaporized and I put my shotgun away and used “Instant Transmission” to teleport out of there and my dragon was safe again and I had to tell the police I had a reason to kill the ring master then the police told me they were after the ringmaster for 19 years and they told me he had an illegal circus which had mythical creatures who were treated with cruelty.
THE EFFORT TO PURIFY THE ROGUE DRAGONS
I got a reward of $60,000,000,000,000,000 I was amazed that I became a hero and the news crew was there to but out of the corner of my eye I saw some orphans watching though the window and I walked over to them they were scared until I gave them about $1,000 and told them to “go find a home where you will never be harmed again because I’ll be there to protect you.” They did, the parents there were alcoholics and were treating them cruelly so I went with them and found all the alcohol and destroyed it and arrested the drunk bustards and took the orphans to see my dragon they were scared at first but then played with him until the orphans were exhausted and I found a shelter for them. Then my dragon needed some calcium right when I was going to throw away all those bones when back for another hand full the bones were gone and I found him patting his enormous belly and I didn’t know he ate the bones when I told to move aside when I heard the rattle of the bones in his belly I said “you just ate the bones didn’t you?” and he said “no I didn’t.” he was lying to me so I said “Nice try but you have to try harder than that to make me believe you.” He said “dammit.” I said very calmly “the bones you ate will give you calcium.” He ate about 90,000,000,000,000 tons of bones and he got a little fatter but at least he’s not pregnant.
He’s now forging three swords which will allow me to weaken dragon clans but when I fuse the three swords to allow me to capture dragon clans. The three swords names are: Unity, Duty and Destiny but when I fuse the three swords I get the Virtue Sword which allows me to capture dragon clans. He also made a device that will capture rogue dragons and bring them to the good side. Some of the rogue dragons are enormous and some are extremely fat and hungry. I then asked the rogue dragons why they rebelled against the humans and they said “Humans have used and abused us so we ate them and we will destroy humanity and rule the planet.” I asked “Who did that to you?” and they said “A gang did this to us but now we will eat everyone on the planet and no one can stop us.” I said “Oh really” then I pulled out the Virtue Sword and struck a rogue dragon with lighting fast swipes of the sword and to them it looked like I didn’t move until one of the rogue dragons collapsed onto the floor.
MY SIN
My dragon saw me move that fast before and he could see me strike with falcon accuracy the other rogue dragons were not afraid until I struck down one of their comrades then they lost their nerve and they surrendered. I told them “Don’t do that again or I will not hesitate to kill you all right.” And they said in a squeak “yes.” I then said “Where is this gang that made you rebel?” and they said “We don’t know.” I pulled out my sword again and they said “In Chicago.” Then I said “where in Chicago is the gang?” they said nothing and I repeated “where in Chicago is the gang?!” again they said nothing and I picked one up and slammed him into a wall and said “Answer me” “Answer me damn you!” The one I had pinned up against the wall ate me then I did something I would completely regret. I transformed into a “Super Sayin” and burst out of the dragon’s belly covered in blood and when I turned back to look at the dragon his belly was wide open I felt awful about what I did. I told my dragon “I want to be alone for some time, okay?” my dragon understood perfectly that I needed to be alone for awhile.
THE PURIFIYING OF MY HEART
I went to China and told a wise priest what I did. He told me in order to purify my heart I would have to go to hell and kill a dragon demon named Le-Hung-Doe who was cursing China for 5,000 years. I asked where the gate to hell was and he told me “I don’t know, but use your spirit to find the gate to the underworld.” I thanked him and I did use my spirit and I found it but before I entered a servant stopped me and said “the priest wants me to give this to you for slaying the demon.” It was a sword called Shing-Shingo which was used to slay the demon before. I found out the sword was supposed to put the demon to sleep for a 1,000 years. I said “this won’t help me at all” so I pulled the Virtue Sword and used my speed and accuracy to try to kill the ******* but it didn’t leave a scratch “Oh ****!” I said I then remembered the servant told me that the Shing-Shingo is the only sword which could pierce the demons tough scales I muttered “let’s try this.” I then used the sword fusion on the Virtue Sword and the Shing-Shingo I got the Legendary Demon Killer and with one slash I killed the demon.
I was covered in blood but when I emerged from the underworld all of China was there waiting for me, when I finally emerged all of China cheered and the priest said “You have stopped the curse you are a hero in the next 1,000 years.” I said “Um Id hate to burst your bubble but I killed It.” And the priest said “You did what?!” “I killed it.” The priest said “you started a Yin-Yang War and you will fight alone with no weapons.” When the priest took the sword I was holding but right when he touched it, it electrocuted him. I was surprised that The Shing-Shingo became part of The Virtue Sword. After I used my new powerful sword against a one-hundred demons I killed them with one swipe I then decided to call it “Tetsiga” because it can kill 100 demons with one swipe. I returned home after one year passed my dragon was happy that I returned home after a long time I told him the whole story and he said “I’ll help out in this war.” I said “no thanks I have a very powerful sword, Tetsiga which can kill 100 demons in one swipe.” He didn’t believe me but when I was going to show him I got calls from all over the world except China.
I smiled my psycho smile my dragon knew I was going to go to war. I started to leave the cave when my dragon blocked my path I said “What the hell are you doing? I need to save the world.” And my dragon said “you are not going out there alone.” I said “all right you can help but if it gets sticky, get the **** out of there.” And he said “cool I’ll get reinforcements.” Right before I could speak a demon called Kekanu called me and said “in 10 days come to the city at dusk so the war can begin.” I said “there are too many people around; let’s fight at the wastelands okay?” Kekanu agreed with me. So I told my family I was to fight in a war that will decide the fate of the planet that will start in10 days at dusk. My parents begged me not to go but I told them “I have to go because I started the war and I will be the one to end the war.” I trained in a chamber called “The Hyperbolic Time Chamber” with the Tetsiga to try to learn some techniques before I go to war. In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber a day is a year. I stayed in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for the 10 days, which means I trained for 10 years in there.
THE YIN-YANG WAR BEGINS
On the final day I emerged stronger than before, also I obtained all the Super Sayin stages, of course when I emerged I was in Super Sayin form my dragon could sense my power level he was scared out of his mind he told me “Get back or I will kill you.” I said in slang “You would hurt sing-song brother?” he could not believe his ears and said “Blade? Is that you?” I said “of course dummy who else would have called a you sing-song brother?” he said nothing and I said “Lets go open a can of whop-***.” My dragon agreed. Now it is the time to fight we went to the wastelands and there stood Kekanu he said “good you have come to fight, well, aren’t we going to start?” I said “Yeah, let’s go!” before I knew it he had an entire army of demons behind him. I said to myself “its time to use my new skills.” I pulled Tetsiga from its scabbard and focused my power in to its blade and then I swiped he laughed and said “is that the best you can do?” in a mocking voice and I said “No, this is what I can do you, ugly son of a b****!” then waves of energy shot out of the blade killing half of the army, Kekanu got scared out of his wits. I told him “surrender or I will kill the rest of your ****ing army” Kekanu sent the rest of his army at me but right when I was ready to strike he cast a paralyzing spell on me, I yelled “You ****ing piece of ****, I’ll kill you for this!” he just laughed. Then just out of the blue smacked him and sent him flying into a cliff. I said “What the…?” when I looked where Kekanu stood I saw a dragon standing in his place I sensed that power before. I yelled “Season bringer! What happened to you? You look stronger.” Season bringer said “of course I look stronger because I did some training.” I asked “where did you train?” he said “The Other world.” I screamed “YOU WENT TO THE OTHER WORLD WITHOUT ME KNOWING!” Season bringer said “Chill down Blade, we have a mission, don’t we?” I said coolly “Yea, we do but I want you to get everyone on the planet to lend me their energy, OK?” Season Bringer said “all right, I will.”
KEKANU’S DEFEAT
When Kekanu recovered from the surprise attack I told Season Bringer to go and he did, I turned with rage to Kekanu I said in a deep scary voice “Let’s finish this.” Before he could strike with his claws I powered up to Super Sayin stage 4. Kekanu transformed to his demon form, we were evenly matched in power then we started fighting. The blows could be felt across the planet; Season Bringer could sense the fight going on, Season Bringer completed his mission. He told me he completed the mission. I delivered a devastating blow to the face, stunning him for a few seconds I then called for the energy the planet gave me the energy to go to the ultimate Super Sayin stage: stage 5, I then focused my energy that I would destroy Kekanu and his army and that would end the war in just one blow, I did The Wind Scar technique and destroyed Kekanu and his army. I wasted a lot of energy performing the Wind Scar in Super Sayin stage 5; I lay exhausted I was lucky to have Season Bringer bring me home.
I slept for 3 weeks then when I finally woke up, there was a victory party waiting for me. I was surprised that Season Bringer planed the party for me I said “you planed the party for me didn’t you?” he just said yes I said “come here” in a playful voice giving him a nuge then pain shot up my whole body, I screamed out in pain, I had to be taken to the hospital because I broke every bone and pulled all the tendons in my body during the fight. I had to spend a year in the hospital in order to recover fully.
While in the hospital I snuck out one in awhile to go train but I would get caught and strapped in to bed. When I fully recovered, I had Season Bringer brought me to the Other World and we both trained there for a year. Then we decided to become one of earth’s great guardians but we couldn’t because the guardians saw what we did but they did let us become Holy Warriors. We were allowed to protect the planet from demons, aliens, space pirates and mainly…. Idiots. We got to train for as long as we want.
THE WARNING
Sometimes if we were in a good mood (which we weren’t in at all) we would let some aliens though like the Protoss though to make peace if not…well you get the idea. An enemy alien race called Zerg almost got though but Season Bringer and I destroyed their attack force and set them home with their ****ing tails between their legs I then got a transmission from a different planet. I studied a map and traced it to the planet Char, the Zerg Home world I said “God dammit, who the hell would send me a ****ing transmission at this time?” when I answered it, a woman stood there. She said in a bug like voice “hello Blade.” I said in a low angered voice “Kerrigan.” Kerrigan said “I bring bad news.” I said “cant you see I’m busy right now so leave me alone.” But right when I was going to cut the transmission Season bringer stopped me and said “let’s hear what she has to say” I yelled in anger “DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS? SHE’S THE QUEEN OF BLADES AND SHE ALMOST MADE ME HER ****ING SLAVE!” Season bringer said “chill Blade, Kerrigan continue.” I couldn’t believe Season bringer would talk to that b****! Kerrigan continued “there is a new Overmind growing on Char.” I yelled “WHAT?!, you can’t be serious the Overmind was killed by the dark templar.” She said “listen go to Char and kill it.” I said “how can I kill the ****ing thing when I don’t have any dark templar powers?” she said “you do but you don’t know how to use them yet, go to Sakura and ask for the dark templar to help you” I said “how can I get to Sakura without a ship with slip space or cold sleep?” she stared at me and she pointed to some dog tags in a glass case behind me I told her “so there dog tags from the —– then I smiled my psycho smile because I had to steal an alien ship that the C.I.A. had in Area 51.
I asked the army”where is Area 51?” they said “sorry kid but no is allowed in Area 51” I was ticked at that and yelled “I HAVE TO STOP AN INVASION FROM HAPPENING AND I CANT GET A STAR SHIP TO GET TO MY DESTANATION, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!” the army knew what I was talking about and blind folded me and took me there. There were some scientists working on the ship. I examined the ship, I said “Nice, it has blasters, I like that.” The scientists were surprised at what I said; of course Season bringer came too. One of the scientists said “the ship is very small only two people can fly it, you need a co pilot” then I pointed in Season bringers direction he looked at Season bringer and said “he a friend?” I said “no, he’s my co pilot.” The scientist said “what, he’s your co pilot?” I said “yea, so what more do you want?” then the scientist said “alright he can be your co pilot, do you know how to fly that thing?” I said “of course I know how to fly the god damn thing, what did you expect? I have piloted mechs, Gundams, huge robots and many others.”
The scientist were surprised that I piloted all those things and said “I believe you can fly that thing” and I said “….just give me the damn keys.” Season bringer and I were off to learn about my dark templar powers. Right when we got there it was hard to breathe on the planet but we trained in the depths of a black hole for about a year. So we were ready. After a few minutes we were breathing normally and we set out but when we found the dark templar camp we had to get in without getting killed. I transformed to Super Sayjin stage 2 and Season bringer transformed to his extremely strong form and we walked up to one of their watch towers and called up “hey, I’m looking for Zeritul, do you know where he is? The guards laughed and yelled “no human cannot enter.” I used my speed to get up to one of the towers and stood on the rail with only my toes on it and said “If you let us in we wont kill you, OK?” they just squeaked “Yes.” And they let us in and I learned how to use my dark templar powers. Now I can finally kill the god damn ****ing Overmind.
OVERMIND COMPLETE
I tried to contact Kerrigan but instead I saw a big ugly eye and I heard it say in a deep freaky voice that said “I am finally complete now I can control the swarm.” I knew that voice I said “****, I’m too late it is complete and Kerrigain is… No, I failed to save Kerrigain from becoming a slave to the Overmind.” season bringer said “it’s all right we didn’t know the Overmind grew that quickly.” I said “ok, let’s think of a plan to kill the Overmind.” Season bringer said “reinforcements?” that triggered something in my mind and I said “we need an army of predators to help out.” Season bringer yelled “ARE YOU CRAZY? THE PREDATORS WONT ALLY WITH A HUMAN!” I said “chill Season bringer, I can tell them it is an emergency and they will help.” “I don’t trust them” said Season bringer “neither do I, but are you seeing me complaining?” Season bringer said “no, but we need an army of some sort.” Then Zeritul walked up to me and asked “what’s going on?” I answered “the Overmind is back and wants revenge on the dark templar” Zeritul said “so it’s back, we will help you but our leader is gone.” I said “I’ll try to find your leader.” Zeritul said “alright I will assemble as many dark templar as I can to help fight.” Then I got another transmission that had a bad connection, it was a very old friend named Takanuva: the toa of light he said “the toa will help you fight but we can’t get to where you are”
I asked the dark templar to build a warp gate and I asked Takanuva to tell the toa to build a warp gate and tried to open a portal from Sakura to Mata Nui and it worked, all seven toa were on the planet Sakura then the portal began to spit Zerglings out and I yelled “SHUT THE WARP GATE!” and the portal faded away stopping the Zerglings. After we killed the Zerglings I told the Toa about the mission. The toa understood the mission but I needed backup just in case we were going to get overrun. Then I tried a different frequency to try and gain the Toa Metru to help fight and the toa metru got there too, I told them the whole story and they understood the mission. We then used a Protoss shuttle to get to Char.
THE SLAGHTER OF THE ZERG
After we landed I made sure the landing site wasn’t in the middle of the Hive but we weren’t. We were about 3miles away from the Zerg Hive Cluster. I said “we are out numbered 50 against 2 billion.” I told the toa to stay near the shuttle just in case we are going to get our selves killed. I said to Season bringer “I go Super Sayin stage 2 while you go-“before I could finish he went Super Sayin. I was surprised and told him quietly “how did you go Super Sayin in such a short time?” He answered “while you were in the hospital I did some training and I triggered something in me that made me transform.” I said “okay two Super Sayins against 2 billion Zerg…lets go show the Overmind who’s boss, ready Season bringer?” he said “yea, lets go” we both charged in energy blazing.
There was no way the Overmind could know what was going on, we killed every ******* Zerg that was guarding the Overmind, the only thing that was in our way was Kerrigain. I told Season bringer this is my duty to ether free her or kill her. I knocked her out and told Season Bringer to get her as far away as you can. I then went Super Sayin stage 5, then I said “IT’S TIME TO DIE YOU UGLY SON-OF-A-B****! And with that I used my dark templar powers combined with my Super Sayin powers to perform my “Wind Scar” technique to vaporize the ******* ****ing, piece of **** Overmind. The blast vaporized the ugly son-of –a-b****, but the celebetes were left so we both took care of them with ease. I finally decided to blow the ****ing planet up, but season bringer stopped me.
THE AWAKING OF THE ICE EMERALDS
I actually had fun killing the Zerg so did season bringer. I later found out I’m a half-breed (no wonder I could smell a moron a mile away). I’m half Sayin, half wolf, which makes me extremely dangerous if you got on my bad side. I found out I go into a frenzy by the taste of blood, which is one reason not to tick me off because you will ether see a super Sayin or a wolf who is in a frenzy. Some people try to get me scared by trying to threaten me, but that fails when I go into my wolf form or go super Sayin, which scares the **** out of them because they are facing a ruthless killer who has just gone into a frenzy.
I have earned the codenames “The Angel of Death” and “The God of Destruction” because I truly deserve those names for the amount of kills in 2 months. Not even god and Satin can stop me, which is kind of cool not having to worry about getting punished by god because you can strike back at him. I just met a demon who petty killed everyone off when I wasn’t alive. Season bringer is still keeping the seasons in balance as always. When I went to the Artic, I felt a lot stronger than normal, like I was one with the ice; I found a secret wolf pack hidden in an extinct volcano while I there.
While I was there I felt strange, like my body wanted to shatter and a strange mark appeared on my face, I was going to ask what was going on, but right before I spoke every one of them bowed down to me. I thought “what the **** is going on here?” I think the leader of the pack recognized the mark on my face, he said “the guardian has returned!” I said “what are you talking about, I have no connection here what so ever” he said “come with me, I want to show you something.” And I did, before I knew it we were in a huge chamber with a huge gem on a shrine. I was amazed yet curious about the gem.
I asked “what is that thing and why is it so big?” he told me “that is the master ice emerald, only the guardian can touch it, go ahead touch it” I did, when I did I felt a lot of energy surging into me, something came out of me and from that I blacked out. When I woke up I was in a bed bandaged up. After that I wanted to see why my hand was bandaged up, I took the bandages off and screamed “HOLY ****, WHAT THE **** IS THIS MARK?” every one came in and saw that I had a golden burn mark on my hand. Later the elder came in and was holding seven small gems that I thought were pieces of the Master ice emerald. I apologized for shattering it until he told me “these were hidden in your body and these are the ice emeralds which allow you to go super.” I said in confusion “super?” “Yes super, it can make you even stronger than you are now.” I said “if I go super as a super Sayin, what will happen?” he said “you might lose control of your body.” I said, sarcastically “I’ve gotta try it someday” he screamed “YOU JOKE ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THE ICE EMERALDS!” I said coolly “hey, I laugh at the dangers, do you know why?” he shrugged; I said “you haven’t seen me go Super Sayin stage 5 yet, and that’s fun, because just a little wave of my hand can destroy half the planet.” At that he backed up a few feet from fear I think, or wanting me to show him.
KEKANU’S REVENGE
Before I could show him there was an explosion, both the elder and I ran out of his den to see what was going on and guess who we found, if you guessed Kekanu your right, the ugly son-of a b**** is back and very pissed off, I would be if that happened to me. I sensed he was a hell lot stronger from when I kicked his ***. I also smelled a lot of humans which sucks. I remembered how I killed him before, and I went Super Sayin stage 5 again and started to prepare to strike with the Wind Scar but I couldn’t do it because something was holding me back, like an inner demon. The elder screamed something to me that sounded like “you can’t kill him that way, use the emeralds!” I tried but I couldn’t, I yelled back “how can I kill him if I can’t use them” suddenly I remembered I must do it in front of the master ice emerald.
KEKANU’S DEFEAT AGAIN AND BLADE’S INSANITY
I of course couldn’t resist to insult him “Slow think Kekanu, old-bone and bogfoot!” that made him come after me, when we reached the chamber that held the master ice emerald, he almost hit it but when he got close, it fried him, I had to try my luck again in touching it and the ice emeralds started to glow and I felt my powers growing. I finally struck him and my arm was right though his chest and I was holding his heart. I had finally killed him, when I emerged from the chamber my right arm was covered in blood and I dragged his body behind me, the humans saw what a big mistake they made by trying to kill me. My hair is pure white and my eyes were bluish- greenish and my aura is silver. Season bringer sensed my transformation and came to see what happened; I swear he has shaking in major fear when he saw me.
I yelled “Who else wants to die? If you don’t too bad, so sad!” and I killed all the humans in the area. I ran out of energy and went back to normal when I looked up there were bodies and blood everywhere. I asked “what happened?” the elder told me the whole story of what happened. I realized I couldn’t control myself when I was in that state. Later I tried to transform but I couldn’t, I swore in frustration the next thing I know something landed on me.
SPIN’S ARRIVAL
When I got ready to kill whatever landed on me I found a hedgehog about my size staring at me. I asked “who are you? And why are you my size?” he didn’t respond, I asked again he finally said “Spin the hedgehog” my mouth dropped wide open, I said “Spin, you mean, your the one who helped me get out of that trap?” “Yep, that was me” I asked “how’d you get here?” he said “a portal opened and I fell in, and now I’m here.” I told him “I opened that portal by accident, when I transformed my power probably caused a small tear in the Time, Space Continuum that caused you to arrive here in this time.” Spin was amazed that I knew about the Time, Space Continuum, he asked “how do know this?” I replied “a little two-tailed fox told me.” he said something under his breath that sounded like “Tails, you idiot.” I told Spin I needed to know that to be able to go from dimension to another without damaging the fabric of time. I told him in my I’m going to do something crazy tone of voice “I’m just getting ready to give an enemy a little payback.” He said “not Dr. Eggman.” I told him “I’m not after him, you idiot, I’m after the dark gods, because I was a slave to them.” He said nothing, I sighed and said “will you help me discover the power of these emeralds?” when I showed him he was wondering how I got them. He agreed to help me and I took him to the hyperbolic time chamber and spent two years in there. When we emerged I knew how to use them. I decided to upgrade the ice emeralds and I did. The ice emeralds are now super ice emeralds, which makes me go hyper.
When I got the hang of going hyper, I decided to go Super Sayin, when I did he wasn’t impressed so I went Super Sayin stage 5, which scared him. I told him I’m going to try my luck and go hyper as a Super Sayin stage 5 in the hyperbolic time chamber, when I did I trained a bit to know what kind of power I was dealing with, every step I took created a crater so I hovered when I left the time chamber. I told Spin I can’t create the portal because with this power, I could destroy the fiber of time. I was ready to give chaos a whole new meaning of the word “Overkill” putting it lightly. While I was in there I discovered I have the destructive “Angel Arm” ability.
I shot it once in the chamber and damn it’s dangerous to anyone in front and the one who is using it. I had to tell season bringer what I was doing, he screamed “WHAT ARE NUTS? YOUR’RE CHALLENGING CHAOS ALONE!” I said “yep, that right alone.” He was in disbelief that I would fight alone without him. He gave me that “can I come too?” look which always makes me say yes, I did he was excited and impatient to fight an extremely old enemy of mine. I told Spin to open the portal, he did, I told him to close the portal when I give the order, and his response was “Eggs” I punched him for that. I finally went though the portal with season bringer.
CONFRONTING CHAOS FOR THE FINAL TIME
I said “location reached, facing Chaos, battle routine set, Execute!” season bringer said “um, this isn’t battle network.” I said “lets just get started.” When I pulled Tetsiga from its scabbard it didn’t transform, I tried a different sword called Tetsume and it did something I’ve never seen it do before, it transformed and glowed with an intense aura. The dark gods sent hordes of demons at me but when I slashed them with it they got destroyed. I realized Tetsume is the chaos killer, with it I went Super Sayin stage 6, and then I went Hyper, which scared me for I don’t know what’s was going to happen, when I used it, when I did The Eye of Terror wasn’t damaged, I then did my Angel Arm in my ultimate form, the shot was devastating because, I believe it almost destroyed the ****ing eye of terror. I was helping the Imperial Guards and settling a score with chaos for making me kill all those people when I didn’t want to. Someone came out of the eye of terror; it was my corrupted form holding the Slayer of Souls, the chaos sword of a Dark God.
THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK
I pulled Tetsume out and fought him in a one on one match to the death; I used the Wind Scar combined with my power to deliver a destructive slash which could destroy the universe. The blast did kill him for the 900th time and destroyed the Slayer of Souls but I made sure he won’t recover so I used Judgment and chose his fate. My decision was to send him to Hell and I did. I had to finish the destruction of the Eye of Terror. I made sure I did with angel arm with the energy that was gathered from around the universe and used my energy as well.
DISTRUCTION OF CHAOS
I yelled “THIS IS IT CHAOS, YOUR TIME HAS FINALLY RUN OUT, NOW DIE YOU GOD DAMN, UGLY MOTHER ****ER, SON-OF-A-B****, PIECE OF ****, OH YEA GO TO HELL YOU UGLY B******!” I released the blast, aiming straight into the heart of the warp. Season bringer told me to flee before the blast detonates; I told him “No, I will stay here to make sure it is truly gone.” He fled to Pluto, and watched the explosion. He sensed me before the blast detonated and after the explosion he lost my signal and screamed “NOOOOO!” and he started crying “Blade, why’d you have to die!”
THE REBIRTH OF BLADE
5 years later
He told everyone that I died in honor trying to end a threat. Everyone came to my funeral; season bringer was about to say his goodbyes to me when I appeared right behind him everyone was ether gasping in amazement or fear, I gave the be quiet signal and said “whose funeral is this?” he said “it’s Blade’s he’s dead.“ I said “OH, REALLY”. when I said that he jumped about five feet when he turned around I was standing right behind him, and said “it looks like you’ve just seen a ghost” because his face was shocked to see me. He screamed punching me straight in the face, “YOU *******! YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE KILLED BY THE BLAST!” I shrugged and he asked “How’d you escape the blast?” I told him “angel grabbed me before the blast hit me and brought me up to heaven to tend my wounds from the battle against my corrupted self.” He didn’t believe me until I pointed in the direction of a guy wearing a white cloak with a halo over his head. Season bringer gasped in amazement. I later told season bringer I was given the job of the judge in heaven.
EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AGAIN…
Life continued as normal except when I had to do my job, which is both fun and boring, but hey I don’t care as long as I can stay on Earth. I’m allowed to go to Hell and do some sparring with my corrupted side, and do some pranks while I’m there. I sometimes go to where the Eye of Terror once was, and I sit on a planet close to it and remember the fight that made history. I visit the Emperor once in a while to hangout and teach the Space Marines some of my fighting skills. I visit Mata Nui and Metru Nui, when I get there I’m greeted happily by Toa and Matorin alike, they still have the warp gate they built which is still functional. They use it to come to this world when they want to see me or just to have fun. I did not know what’s going to happen to me, but I don’t like it…
——————————————————————————–
Part 3
THE MUTATION
When I went back to Metru Nui, I found I went back too far in time and I got ambushed by Visorak, and got captured, I blacked out, when I woke up I was in a cocoon and I ended up getting poisoned. I of course swore my *** off, the only thing that stopped my continues swearing was the effect of the poison kicking in, it felt like I was being torn a part then my robotic arm became an icy claw. I sort of freaked out when I was plummeting to my death, but something caught me. The next morning I was wondering were I was but I tripped and fell face first into a pool of water. I saw I was not myself anymore, I was an ugly mother ****er, I tried to get rid of my reflection, I asked myself “what happened to me?”A strange creature approached me and said“you’re a Horketa, and what’s your name?”I said “The name’s Blade, Chaos Hunter Blade” when I said that it backed away in fear I think. I stood up and began walking towards it, but every time I took a step it backed away a step, which began to annoy me so I used my speed and got behind it so it backed right up into me, I asked “why are you running from me? I wont kill you, unless if you keep doing what your doing right know.” It finally said “my name is Norik” I screamed “NORIK! DIDN’T YOU HELP VAKAMA WHEN HE WAS IN THE SAME ****ING STATE I’M IN RIGHT NOW?!!” he said “I did, but you have to learn how to use your Horteka powers, like Vakama, but don’t take the same path he did.” I said “I won’t follow the path of darkness; the path of light is the only path that I will take.” He introduced me to the rest of the Rahiga; I personally like Iruni because he’s hilarious.
THE FIRST FIGHT IN MY HORTEKA STATE
I was exploring the Metru I was in, the Metru was in ruins, from my knowledge of Metru Nui, and I was in Le-Metru, everything but one aircraft hanger was destroyed. I had an encounter with a Rahi, before I could use Tetsume; something on my back activated and scared it. I was wondering what just happened, when Norik appeared and told me “it was lonely and you would act the same way.” I told him “that’s nothing new to me because I’m always alone; I WAS BORN AS A ****ING STRAY!” smashing something. I looked at what I just did, he told me “be careful of your anger, because it will cause the poison to work faster.” “I DON’T CARE; I JUST WANT TO BE MY OLD ****ING SELF AGAIN!” I said in frustration, he just shook his head.
THE SERCH FOR KEETONGU
When I was, getting a drink of water, I saw what I believed to be the Toa Horketa, I followed them, until I saw smoke coming from the Great Temple, I said in my mind “who did this and why?” I helped dig Norik out from the rubble, after that Norik told the toa and I “follow the tears to Ko-Metru until they reach the sky.” After hearing that I did go with the Toa and Norik to Ko-Metru, I found out they do reach the sky, I followed the Toa into the structure and in the middle was a pool, Matau made a sarcastic remark, which was “it’s Keetongu, Not” I could tell he wanted to change back to his normal self again. Norik said something and the water rippled and on a small ice berg was a figure sitting cross legged. Norik said “Keetongu!” I asked “Keetongu, so that’s him” Norik said “yes that’s him, that’s Keetongu.” It said something in a way different language; that I could not understand it at all. The toa told Keetongu what happened and I heard that the one who lit the Great Temple on fire was Vakama, I screamed “I’M GOING TO KILL THE SON-OF-A-B**** FOR BURNING THE GREAT TEMPLE!” Norik told me to calm down, but how can I calm down when a friend almost burned a holy temple to Metru Nui down? Whenua smack me over the head and I calmed down.
HEY, BASTERDS, KNOCK-KNOCK!
Norik told me where the Matrorin might be, so I told the toa and Norik that I was going to run ahead and have a little “fun” and they let me, I used one of my scout droids to check where the Visorak’s kill zone was, but I found out the fortress was heavily guarded, I didn’t care because I have infiltrated a more heavily guarded place, but instead of infiltrating I decided to enter “the more traditional way” which was blow everything to hell. I did by waiting until night and I got Wing-Zero’s beam rifles ready, I was giving the horde a nice little “I’m here” present. When the toa arrived I told them what I set up as a way of entering, Matau screamed “YOUR GOING TO DISTROY THE GATE TO THE COLISEUM?” I said “keep your voice down or else my element of surprise will be destroyed” sharply, when Keetongu arrived I yelled “HEY, BASTERDS, KNOCK-KNOCK” over a loud speaker and pulled the triggers. The look on the Visorak’s faces would be classic if they had emotions. It was so funny when their front door was blown off its hinges inwards by the blast. I calmly stepped into the entrance and turned the music which proves to be my killing spree theme song which is Assault.
THE TRUE MEANING OF KILLING SPREE
I made sure that I was prepared to go insane, by having my demon and Horteka sides’ combine to become too dangerous in that state, I also went to my ultimate form. Then my theme song came on and there were thousands of Visorak charged me, I pulled Tetsume out and used my ice claw to tell them “you’re screwed” they didn’t realize that until most of them were dead. About a hundred Visorak grabbed me, they made a very fatal mistake, I powered up, flinging them into walls, and I was a killing machine when I have certain songs come on. Keetongu was climbing the wall, while I was clearing a path for the toa.
THE FINAL BATTLE AGAINST KOSONGTO
While I was clearing visorak out of my way, I got hit by someone or something, when I recovered I saw Kosongto, my brother. I knew he was still being possessed by the demon I almost killed before, but this time I would make sure the demon would die and go to hell. I used only my claws to fight and it was intense, most of the floors were destroyed by the fight. I screamed “THIS IS IT YOU *******, UGLY MOTHER ****ER LET MY BROTHER GO!” and I used an ancient technique called claw of exorcism, it didn’t kill Kosongto, but it killed the demon that controlled him. He was wondering what happened and where was he, I told him “you’re in Metru Nui, and how’re you feeling?” he said “I feel like **** and very tired” I pick him up and carried him to a place, where he could be safe, he asked me “what happened to you?” I told him “you need to rest” he said something that sounded like “you’re a Horteka; I always wanted to be one.” I was surprised he said that, I said “you’ll hate it, because you have no idea how hard it is just to keep your self from losing control” I remembered that I have a mission, Norik approached me and said “I will keep an eye on him, go, the toa need you now” I said “thank you” I then yelled “HERE I COME VAKAMA, TO SHOW YOU WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE AN UGLY BEAST!” going though the floors towards to roof.
GIVING VAKAMA A PIECE OF MY ****ING FIST
When I reached the roof I saw Matau and Vakama fighting each other, I joined in, and so it was two vs. one fight, I got knocked off the roof, while I was falling my powers kicked in and I flew back up to the roof and slugged Vakama square in the face, he responded to getting slugged, he almost knocked me off again but ended up getting a shotgun barrel up against his forehead, I heard Matau scream for help, because he was hanging on by a limb, I tried to help him up but I missed his hand, the next thing I know Vakama jumps off and I jumped as well, when I got on the ground I saw a huge crater, in it was Keetongu I said in my mind “Keetongu!, no, I was too late, I failed to save Keetongu” the next thing I saw was Keetongu killing Sidorak. I told Keetongu “damn, you smashed that ****er to bits” then a huge projectile hit and the toa and I were thrown down, but I hit the wall.
OH ****, MAKUTA IS FREE
Rodeeka was riding a huge Visorak, she was very ugly, and when I called her that she grabbed and held my throat, finally something happened, my spinner finally activated and I released the shot, it hit her right in the face, I used my shotgun and shot, placing six slugs in her ugly face, then the toa released their spinners, finally Vakama shot last, but when she hit the ground, a huge red smoky hand came out of her chest and grab her body, then disappeared a black stone dropped and Vakama said “ her heart stone, it belongs to Makuta.” Norik said “do you know what you done? You have broken the seal that held Makuta.” I could not believe what I just heard I yelled “WHAT? MAKUTA IS STILL ALIVE?!” I forgot that he gets killed by Takanuva. Norik said “what was that?” I said “it’s nothing.” I picked up the black stone then the toa called me over and asked me what I was doing with the black stone, I told them everything, Keetongu and I were in the middle, Keetongu used his power to turn the toa back to normal and I got back to my original form again, but I kept my Horteka powers. I had Keetongu’s and my powers combine to make the soil bullet: Shadow Black, my shotgun and Magun got powered up and I used the Magun to open a path to Mata Nui. When we got there I stood back and watched the toa become Teraga, after their transformation I walked over, kneeled and said “toa, no, Teraga, it was an honor to fight along your side for Metru Nui.” Vakama walked over and said “thank you Blade for helping.” I said “no problem, but I forgot to do something” he asked “what’s that?” I powered up and sent the blast into the ocean and screamed “DON’T EVER BURN ANOTHER GREAT TEMPLE, IF YOU DO I WILL COME BACK HERE AND MAKE YOU REGRET IT, okay?” he nodded, and I said “good” I looked at my watch, and said “****, I should really got to get going, because I’m screwed if I don’t get back home.” I waved goodbye.
EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AGAIN, WELL SORT OF
I was right about getting busted, because I was gone for a year, I got grounded for a month for being away that long. I Sometimes I have my Horteka side show, but I got arrested again for killing someone, so I rarely show that side.
THE FIGHT AGAINST EVERY HUMAN IN MIAMI
After I got off being grounded, I went back to the ruined Metru Nui and I helped clear the rest of the visorak, but something went wrong, the toa and I were transported in our Horteka forms right in the middle of a football game. The whole game came to a screeching halt, I yelled “umm, hi?” over a loud speaker we heard the announcer say “these strange creatures appeared out of nowhere” then the police and army came in, I said “looks like we will have to fight to get out, but don’t kill anyone- then I got shot in the shoulder and I resumed what I was saying “on second thought, lets show these people what its like to face six Horteka and one very pissed demon-Horteka, ready?” they nodded and I set my theme song to “Battle” and said “here we go.” Right when my song came on I fired my spinner at the crowd, killing at least 15 people. 3 hours later everyone who was there was killed, I think it was called The Super Bowl XXXXXIII Massacre because all 6,000,000 people were killed, including the cops.
THE ESCAPE FROM MIAMI
We had to run though the streets with about all of Miami’s police force hot on our tails, everyone were out with their guns shooting at us, I yelled back” keep dodging, I’ll fall back and take out the bogies” and I did then I caught up to the toa and found them pinned on the ground so I used my ice claw and struck the ground, freezing the cops. 10 hours later we finally made it out of Miami. We went into hiding to avoid being taken to area 51. I opened a portal to Metru Nui and the when the cops found us, I was the last one to enter the portal, after I stepped though I started to close the portal but a cop got though, so I gave him to the visorak, to mutate but I told them “don’t turn him into Horteka, turn him into a freak of nature.” They did and I sent him back to my world and though a small portal, we watched him get taken to area 51. I don’t know how he is, and I don’t want to know ether. 3 months later, I went back to area 51 to check up on the freak of nature, when I saw him I laughed and the scientists found out I made the cop a freak, so I had to escape and I almost did when I got tranquilized.
DÉJÀ VU
When I woke up I was in a cage, I started to swear at them, when they electrocuted me, when that happened a flashback came to me after that flashback, and I remembered this is the same incident happened to me when I was a cub. I said “déjà vu” the scientists were confused until I started talking to my self about what happened to me. I then remembered scientists killed my brother and I broke out and escaped.
THE TRUE POWER OF TETSUME AND LEARNING YOU’RE SCREWED
After I escaped, I went back to the Artic and when I went back to the extinct volcano, I saw Kosongto helping out in collecting herbs, I called out “Kosongto, don’t pick the plant with three leaves because it’s poisonous.” He looked up and saw me standing on a rock and said “Blade, thank you for rescuing me.” I said “No problem, that’s what being brothers is about.” Another wolf approached me and said “the elder wants to see you and Kosongto.” Kosongto and I looked at each other, then when we found the elder he told us “the swords on the back wall are the swords created for both of you, Blade, your sword is on the top and Kosongto yours is on the bottom” we both picked our swords, I drew Tetsume out and looked both swords I, was holding are the same sword but something happened and Tetsume and the other sword I was holding merged. I asked “what just happened?” the elder told me that both swords became one, the True Tetsume. There was an explosion and I smelled humans again and the same demon I killed twice already, Kekanu, I was not his first target, his target was Kosongto, Kekanu killed him with ease. That pissed me off and I used Tetsume, which didn’t even scratch him, I was going to give up when Kosongtu’s sword glowed, and Tetsume did the same, the elder told me that the third sword was glowing, then right before my eyes all three swords fused and in each of the gems on them shot out a very similar symbol, the three virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny, I found out Tetsume, Tetkume and Wolf Claw are the real swords that held a virtue, Tetsume is the sword of Destiny, Tetkume is the sword of Duty and Wolf Claw is the sword of Unity. I then used Tetsume and it scratched him, I remembered I must have the virtues in my heart, but I only had one of the virtues then the Toa Nuva, metru and Horteka appeared and the toa and I held Tetsume and yelled “UNITY, DUTY AND DESTANY!” when we said that Tetsume glowed and I used it against Kekanu. This time I slashed him to pieces and used my powers to destroy him completely. Again I went to my ultimate form and killed all the humans, but I didn’t finish Kekanu when he got back up the look on his face was classic because all my sides were united, wolf, Sayin, demon and Horteka, which means your extremely screwed.
KEKANU’S DEATH…FINALLY
He backed up in fear, from ether sensing my power level or by seeing my aura, which is a gold-silver color. I set my theme to be “Live and Learn” when my theme came on, I said “bring on, ugly.” He rushed at me, but he couldn’t land a hit on me because I was too damn fast, so he went to his demon form, he almost matched my speed and strength but he couldn’t. The elder saw I wasn’t in my ultimate form, but my mega form: my eyes are pure white; my hair is a gold-blue-white color and there is a hell lot more electricity flashing around me. Season bringer sensed both my transformations, and he sensed my power level and came to see what had a power level that high, he saw Kekanu and he realized the one with a power level so high, not even the strongest scouter could measure it without blowing up, was me, when I saw him he backed away in fear, I quickly stunned Kekanu, and walked towards season bringer and he kept backing up until I told him “why are you running from me? I’m not going to hurt you” he said “get back before I’m forced to kill you.” I said “season bringer, it’s me, Blade.” He said “Blade, is that you?” I said “of course dumb ***, who would call you by your name?” he asked “what happened to you? You look different.” Then Kekanu stood up and struck season bringer to the ground, when that happened, I just lost it. In about 3 seconds I ripped Kekanu from limb to limb then I blasted him after I tore his heart out again, this time I sent him to heaven, where it’s hell for demons.
THE TRUTH BEHIND CHAOS BLADE
After I killed Kekanu, my corrupted self appeared and the elder told me that Chaos Blade was no other than my shadow that got separated from me, when Chaos controlled me. The elder told me in order for Chaos Blade to stay in this world he would have to absorb people until he has enough power to stay in my world. He was almost transparent, and then he ran to a city, I followed and saw him shoot out these tentacles and suck a civilian into his body, in about three hours he absorbed everyone in the city. He did that to two cities, the third time I saw him absorb the residents in the third city, and something happened, I have learned how to absorb things. I had to learn how to absorb things and I did in about 2 hours then I found Chaos Blade, he was not transparent anymore, so I killed the demon in him, then used that absorption technique and I was finally restored to my complete self and in doing so I was a hell lot stronger, but when I got punched in the stomach and I spit him out. I had to find a new way to stay complete; I used the merge skill and became one.
THE TRUE NATURE OF AREA 51
After I became whole again, I hacked into Area 51’s data base and found something I did not like, it was that Area 51 was using humans as food for Chaos in order to bring The Eye of Terror back. I told Season Bringer what I found; he didn’t like my discovery at all. I told Season bringer what I did to reach my full power; he backed away after hearing I merged with my corrupted self thinking I would become evil, but I told him “I killed the demon that had my shadow, so you don’t have to be afraid anymore.” He sighed a relief until I told him “I’m not going to let Area 51 revive the Eye of Terror, if it is all my efforts to weaken it would have been in vain” I marked on a map of the United States where it is.
THE ODDS AGAINST ME… FUN
I showed Season Bringer where Area 51 is and after I told him what he was supposed to do he did make a good distraction to allow me to infiltrate the faculties, I reached the security control center and locked the door. Over a com channel that only I and Season Bringer use I told him “I’m in, so you can tell the toa, the Gattling cannons will be disabled to allow you to enter” I turned all the cameras off, so when the toa and Season bringer entered they would not get caught. The way I infiltrated was the ventilation duct; I made sure I found the security control center; I carefully removed the grate, climbed down and slit the officer’s throat and hid his corpse in the vent. When season bringer asked how I knew this place, I told him “it is sort of like the lab where I escaped from when I was only six, does that answer your question?” he said “yea it does, but how did you become telepath?” I told him “the experiments they did on me” then a banging on the door happened and I said “****, quick hide.” He did and I sat in the chair and opened the door when an officer entered and asked “any thing new happen?” I said “nope, just the normal boring ****.” He said “okay, I was just checking up on you” he was turning around when I locked the door. He asked “what are doing?” I said in my normal voice “getting a little revenge” spinning the chair around that way he could see my face, he screamed out “OH, ****, IT’S BLADE!” then I killed him and put the officer’s body in the air vent with the other corpse.
THE TRUE RACE AGAINST TIME
I was looking for the lab that had a portal and I found it in sector 40. I wrote the sector’s name down and stripped a corpse of its clothing and put on my costume and walked out after I told season bringer to wait for me outside the base. The toa also dressed up as security guards when I entered the sector the scientists said “we need more sacrifices for the warp they are in sector 20. when I got to sector 20 there were a lot of prisoners they thought I was going to take them to the portal but I killed the guard who was in the prison area then I told them “it’s okay, I’m here to rescue you” they played along while I walked all of them to the portal then the scientists took three of them and began to begin a sacrifice but when one of the scientists turned around I stabbed one of my metal climbing claws though his chest, the scientists set the alarm off and a squad of marines came in and right in front of them I tore my costume off to reveal my true self and they open fired on me and I went insane killing every one. The toa were fighting real well until Sidorak stepped out of the portal and I charged at Sidorak, hoping to kick him back into the portal but he tricked me that way the tentacles coming out of the portal would draw me inside and separate me again, but when I got sucked in, everyone in the facility stopped fighting and the scientist cheered because I was the ultimate sacrifice to revive the Eye of Terror. But something that they didn’t expect was I got spit out and the portal closed and formed a key hole, then Tetkume became a huge key that I identified as a Keyblade. I stuck it into the key hole and turned it until I heard a click and pulled it out and the key hole disappeared.
THE BIRTH OF THE OMEGA WEAPON
Then another portal opened and out stepped someone I know very well, Sora. I greeted him and he asked “why is there so much blood and bodies everywhere?” I told him “these *******s tried to revive Chaos, and I stopped them from doing so.” Then Sora’s Keyblade and mine glowed and fused so did Sora and I, when the bright light dimmed, I was holding The Omega Weapon, and when I looked in a mirror I had Sora’s hair and his personality. Then I went Super Sayin and killed the scientists and told the toa to get out of the facility because I was going to destroy Area 51 and it was easy to do.
THE DISTRUCTION OF AREA 51
I made the strongest blast I could as a Super Sayin, then I launched it, while deep inside the facility. The blast was devastating when it blew, the damage it did was extensive. The crater was massive and I was standing right in the middle of it. Then Sora and I separated and we knew we were unstoppable when we were fused.
REVEALING HOME
After that I took Sora to the Artic, he was shivering when he asked me “aren’t you cold from this environment?” I told him “no, because I was born in this climate.” Three hours later he fainted and I had to hurry to get him into the volcano, when I got him in there, he regained his senses, when he looked around, he ran outside and I followed, he was surprised that it was warm inside the volcano and he asked me “where are we?” I told him “we are in an extinct volcano, and I was born right here in this place” after I said that he looked at me like “what the hell did you just say?” look. Other wolves came out and saw him and got ready to kill him, when I said “he is a friend of mine, this is his first time here, so be kind to him.” They didn’t trust him, but they were nice to him, but when it came to dinner, he didn’t have anything to eat, so I caught him something and I cooked it for him, and he ate it.
LOCATING THE DARK PORTAL
Then I got a transmission and it was Season bringer and he told me “I have real bad news, strange creatures are coming out of a portal” I asked “Chaos?” he said “no, I got a picture of one of the creatures” when Sora saw the picture he said something under his breath that sounded like: “Heartless” I asked “what’s a Heartless?” and Sora told me everything. I said in my “lets go kick some ***” voice. Season bringer told me the coordinates of where the portal is; I recognized where the portal is, the same place I was raised in that laboratory I destroyed when I was six years old. Sora asked me “what’s wrong?” I said “the location of the portal is in the ruins of the laboratory I destroyed when I was six years old.” I took Sora to the ruined lab, and we found the portal, which was deep within the facility, in an area that was not damaged, but before we entered the ruined lab I brought some weapons with me, just in case things got real ugly. I gave Sora an Assault Rifle and taught him how to use it; I of course was equipped with one of my favorite weapons: the Minigun with tons, and tons of ammo, for Trigger happiness, Sora just gave me a “What are you thinking?” look. I told him why I had a minigun, he complained about who gets the minigun, so I gave him another assault rifle, I showed him how to weald dual weapons. He asked “where did you get all these weapons?” I told him “an armory in a military base” I also showed him my most prized gun: the shotgun that Kaze gave me, I also showed him a shotgun that I customized to become a Castor Shotgun. I gave Sora a black trench coat, sunglasses and sub-machineguns with a lot of holsters and ammo. I was wearing a black trench coat, sunglasses, leather gloves and I also had sub-machineguns with lots of holsters and lots of ammo. When I looked at Sora, he had the sunglasses upside down so I fixed it, and we went in. I was surprised that some people were exploring the ruins for information about the destruction of the laboratory.
THE SLAUGHTER
I told the people to leave the ruins for their safety, but they didn’t pay attention to me until I pulled a shotgun out and pointed point-blank at the guy’s head, he told his friends to kill me but I was the one who killed by using my metal climbing claws to rip hearts out. The other guys ran away, I found the secret entrance to the undamaged areas in the lab. There were scientists still working on some experiments, I asked in a sarcastic voice “did you miss me?” when they all turned around and saw me standing there, they all backed up against a wall and said “don’t hurt us, were innocent” I said sarcastically “really, you are experimenting on wolves again, so you die” and I killed them all in cold blood. When we entered an area where security was tight, I walked though the metal detector, it beeped and the officer said “please remove all metal items from your- I opened my trench coat revealing sub-machineguns, he said “holy ****” and I knocked him back and, I drew two sub-machineguns out and dashed though the check point guns blazing then a swat team came in and one of them yelled “Freeze!” Sora and I looked at each other, and then we ran different directions. It was an intense fire fight, the number of kills Sora and I had was massive, I used up all my ammo for the sub-machineguns, so did Sora. I of course picked up two auto-shotguns and kept it for later use; after we left the lobby, it was totaled. We used the elevator as a decoy for when we were going to destroy the elevator doors. But I set a nuke charge in the elevator for after we seal the portal, one of the officers told the officers on the floor below us that they are going to have some real nasty company, I knew it because my hearing told me, I had our theme song ready “Assault” I told Sora “to get stay away from the doors because they are going to open fire when the elevator stopped at the desired floor.” I was right about the officers opening fire, I had of course grenades and I used them, they threw nerve gas into the elevator, hoping to flush us out, Sora had a gas mask, when our theme song came on, I stepped out of the elevator, holding two Assault Rifles, and I opened fired, I used all my ammo for it. I made sure the power for the next floor was out, but it wasn’t, so I shot out all the lights with a silenced pistol to prevent a guard from raising an alarm, if we get spotted. The guard caught on when I shot out the first light, he saw me and rushed at us, Sora took him out and I finished shooting the lights out, Sora doesn’t have my night vision ability, so he wanted to see where we were going and I gave him night vision goggles, of course I cant detect heat signatures so I brought thermal vision goggles for that purpose only. It did help in finding out if there were enemies around the corner.
GIVING A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THE WORD “OVERKILL”
When we reached the second to last floor, the floor was in ruins and had strange pulsating veins on the walls, I thought Chaos did this until a guard came screaming at the top of his lungs, running towards Sora and I and right behind him was a demon, so I identified it as hell was becoming reality, I killed the demon with a well place shot from my pistol, between the eyes. The guard thanked me until I stepped out of the shadows, he turned and began to run the other direction, when I caught his shirt and asked “what happened here” he was probably too scared, so I shook him and asked again, this time he told us everything we wanted to know, except where this outbreak originated. I walked over to where a huge plant like demon was, just out of range of its jaws and held him out to it and he told me where the problem started, I said “thanks” and tied him up just inches away from its mouth. But it was in the way so I used my castor shotgun to blast it. The guard thanked me for not feeding him to it, but I didn’t know which way to go, so I picked him up and drew my pistol and pointed into his back and said “take us there” he was still quivering and I trusted the barrel of my pistol into his back and repeated “take us there.” Every demon that appeared Sora and I killed, until we reached the source of why hell appeared, right before our eyes, the scientists got killed. Then all the demons in the room spotted us and began to rush. Sora and I both drew our shotguns, I had my two auto-shotguns out and fully loaded, I switched one of their settings from pump to full auto. We opened fired, every demon that got too close to us ended up getting blasted, I got shot from a pistol in the back and when I turned around a zombie was holding an automatic pistol and I used my speed to get behind it and pointed an auto-shotgun at point-blank range and fired, the shot vaporized the zombie’s head and I took its pistol for later use, I yelled to Sora “I’m getting awfully sick and tired of all these ****ing demons and zombies, so duck and cover!” whipping my Castor-shotgun out, Sora did hit the dirt and I fired. Every demon and zombie in the room got vaporized from the blast. Then I found the stairs to the last floor.
TRIGGER HAPPINESS TIME
When we reached the last floor, we were really running low on ammo for our guns, so we searched the floor for an armory, and when I looked on a blueprint of the facility, I found out the armory is on the 6 floors above us so we went back up the stairs and found the armory, the lock was still working so I used a well placed punch to the lock, breaking it off, I opened the door and found a room filled with guns and ammo, Sora reloaded all his guns, and I did the same, but we both picked up some new guns, including one of my favorites: the Samurai, which is a beam weapon, that is lethal when fired. Sora liked the Grenade Launcher, because it can blow a door down with one shot. I continued to search the armory for hidden rooms and I did find one, when I opened it I found the M.O.G (mother of all guns) the Pulse Projection Rifle, it can fire a beam that can level a facility in one shot. I took it just in case my nuke charge didn’t do the job, there were other guns, Sora was just about set, until he saw what I found, he just shook his head saying “what are you thinking” I nodded with my insane-serious smile. I told him where I found it, and guess what he found; he found a ****ing Thundaga -437-Hellfragger Rocket Launcher, my mouth was wide open when I saw it. After we reloaded, got back down to the bottom floor, I forgot to arm the nuke, so I went back to the armory and armed it for remote-detonation. We finally were ready for the onslaught that was behind the door. I nodded to Sora and he nodded back to me, and I had my minigun out and loaded Sora had his Hellfragger out, I told him “Umm, not yet”, so he switched it to an AIMS 20, which I also have, I kicked the door down, and the look on the heartless’s faces were Classic when they saw two people, in black trench coats, sunglasses, and some very good guns in hand, they were pretty much screwed and we both open fired, I yelled something to Sora and he got behind me, I set my trigger happy song to “Assault” and whipped out a second minigun, then I activated my armor: Blade-Zero, which can only be worn by a wolf, or by someone who has wolf blood flowing though his veins. I strapped both miniguns to my arms and yelled “NOW YOU ALL GO TO HELL, YOU UGLY MOTHER ****ERS!” and I pressed the triggers, the amount of ammo spent probably set a world record, but I didn’t care because I was too trigger happy to notice.
OH ****, HEARTLESS, DEMONS AND HUMANS
When I used all the ammo for my miniguns, I threw them aside, and used my claws to kill more heartless, then before I knew it, I heard “Freeze, you’re under arrest for the murder of 300 scientists and officers.” When I turned around there was the Swat Team, FBI and the army with guns pointed at me, I said “I’m a little busy right now, so can you wait” killing a heartless, they shot and managed to ding my armor, I said “What the ****, man?” after I said that about six heartless killed nine soldiers, and they responded to the deaths of their partners, then matters got a hell lot worse, demons from Hell appeared and joined in the fight. I of course got sick and tired of this fight, and when I looked over I saw Sora bleeding from his waist, I got over there and killed the demons and zombies approaching him. I picked him up and carried him to the medical room, there were some doctors there I told them “He needs medical help real bad” they were scared because I think they heard of me, I extended one of my metal claws and they saw that I was not going to tolerate a friend’s death, so they started to stitch up the gash in Sora’s side. I saw blood on the floor and I wondered where the blood came from then I found its source: my side, I used my powers to heal my wound, when Sora came out of the operating room, he was some-what conscious, and he said “I can’t fight anymore, because I have to heal” I said nothing, then I reopened his wound, he yelled “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I said nothing and placed my hands on his wound and started to use my ice powers, after about a minute, I collapsed due to exhaustion, when he looked at his wound it was fully healed. He thanked me, I told Sora to put me into a freezer, and he did, 2 hours later I emerged from the freezer, ready for battle, the doctors, didn’t know what just happened.
REVENGE ISN’T SWEET
After we left the medical wing I told Sora “when I healed you, I gave you some of my power, you will feel a lot stronger so be careful” right when I said that he punched the wall putting a hole in it, I just shook my head and said “I wonder who won the battle on the floor where the portal is” when I looked at the security camera on that floor, I replayed it to the time we fled, and we both saw what happened, the demons won that battle, Sora pulled his Hellfragger out, and I pulled my Samurai out and set it to overcharge. We got back down to the bottom floor, there was blood everywhere, and we killed the demons with ease, Sora did very well with his new powers, but he didn’t learn how to use them, so I taught him,

Parts 1 through 3. If you can survive them, then you're a greater man than I am

The Girl
08-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Ow.

Also: wall of text.

person person
08-19-2009, 10:38 PM
WTF!?!:confused:

I cant read the whole thing, its...

Schnitzel
08-20-2009, 05:02 AM
*Gouges eyes out with dull spoon*

I think that was written by a child....

BuFFo
08-20-2009, 10:32 AM
wall of text

+1

person person
08-20-2009, 11:52 AM
*Gouges eyes out with dull spoon*

I think that was written by a child....

Well the authr did spell encounter, destiny, and alot more words wrong, and made frequent bionicle toy refrences.

entendre_entendre
11-21-2009, 03:31 AM
at least you can read the above.
have you "read" my immortal? (you'll see why i put read in quotes...) prepare for the ultimate eye-bleeder:
http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/
the sad thing is, after chapter 15, it gets worse... X_(