PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Lord disappears into the warp, news at 11

DaxTheDestroyer
02-01-2018, 10:52 AM
The time has come that I need to let my sub go for a little while :( The new year has freed up some budgets at work and I am slammed with new projects, and its just not working out that I have time to watch. Plus my children have decimated my personal budget :eek: Who knew breeding was so dang expensive? :rolleyes: ;)

I will be dropping in when I have time and I am excited to see the viewer count grow, and hopefully it won't be to long before the Lord of Annoying Itches returns! (never should have changed that)

May the bellofRollbetters be with you :cool:

SALLstice
02-01-2018, 12:35 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/qKPQS7J.gif

DaxTheDestroyer
02-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Me: "Says he is to busy to watch"

Also Me: "Spends 30min trying to find a gif to post and fails totally"

Icendar
02-01-2018, 01:37 PM
*theatrical sigh* I'll never get why people don't think of selling their kids and quitting their job as a viable solutions to their problems. :D

Don't be a stranger, Dax!

SALLstice
02-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Also Me: "Spends 30min trying to find a gif to post and fails totally"

Posting Paralysis is a real issue facing many people today

StableAbe
02-02-2018, 09:12 PM
Aww DAX! I was wondering where you had been. Take care and well be here waiting for you to come back!

Waiting.

WE ARE ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU.

Mayhems_Muse
02-05-2018, 03:09 PM
I had also been wondering!!! No worries, we're making lots of edited content right now that you can catch on the youtubes. We love you always, even with your annoying itches, and look forward to having you back when things calm down! We hope life in the IRL works out for youuuuuu!!!