PDA

View Full Version : I finally get around to registering here...

Skoby
08-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Hey, I've been a follower of BoLS for quite a while and I checked the lounge out when first came out and have browsed a few topics but have only just registered. Im 22, from south england and I first started the hobby over 11 years ago when my friend who had just started set up a game for us both, couple of weeks later I got the 3rd ed boxset and played 40k up until college when I ran out of people to play against, but a couple of years ago I started getting back into it and I also play a little fantasy and LoTR too now.

My main army is Space Marines, when I first got back into 40k around their re-release I started with Imperial Fists, 2 squads of painting yellow and I lost interest but I am now stripping them down and converting to Iron Hands. I also have a fair sized ork army, as well as a WoodElf army to complete and the starts of some LoTR models. I mostly prefer converting to painting, whilst I love seeing a model that I've painted looking good I find it harder to get into the mood to paint, so I feel Iron Hands are a perfect marine army for me, plenty of converting and an easy paint scheme.

Currently I'm working on getting a whole battleforce modelled and painted for 10 days time... I have a rhino and 2 guys fully painted :P and about half assembled, still theres some hope of me finishing lol.

Aims
08-17-2009, 07:52 AM
Good luck with that! Welcome to the Lounge.

ChaosLord127
08-17-2009, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the Lounge!

Looking forward to posting with you.