BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Fly Lord

Default Mediawiki Developer/Architect Needed

This one goes out to all the current admins on Lexicanum.

We are in the middle of some template updates mentioned in the other thread.

After we complete that, we want to locate a developer who can help up re-architect and extend both Lexicanum, and our other mediawiki properties.

The person needs to be experienced with both using mediawiki on the user/admin side, and building, extending, and maintaining it on the server (PHP) side.

Lexicanum has been in no-mans-land state for a couple of years and was worked on my multiple developers over the years.

We want to find a single person who can help us really get it working well visually on both desktops and mobile devices, as well as add various new community features, portals & new wikis to attract a new audience to the site.

We are located in Austin TX, and will be working with the candidate regularly for various short-term update projects. If you are located in the USA it will make things much easier.

This is a paid contract position.

We are starting to canvas the existing Lexicanum admins as you are all obviously the most familiar with the existing site.

If you are interested, PM me here.

-Larry
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    This one goes out to all the current admins on Lexicanum.

We are in the middle of some template updates mentioned in the other thread.

After we complete that, we want to locate a developer who can help up re-architect and extend both Lexicanum, and our other mediawiki properties.

The person needs to be experienced with both using mediawiki on the user/admin side, and building, extending, and maintaining it on the server (PHP) side.

Lexicanum has been in no-mans-land state for a couple of years and was worked on my multiple developers over the years.

We want to find a single person who can help us really get it working well visually on both desktops and mobile devices, as well as add various new community features, portals & new wikis to attract a new audience to the site.

We are located in Austin TX, and will be working with the candidate regularly for various short-term update projects. If you are located in the USA it will make things much easier.

This is a paid contract position.

We are starting to canvas the existing Lexicanum admins as you are all obviously the most familiar with the existing site.

If you are interested, PM me here.

-Larry
    I can't be of any help here since I only have experience with the edit side of things. However if you want I can make a post in the Lexicanum discord about it.

Fly Lord

Feel free.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS